Chapter 2: Time to go to the party

Sasori Pov
As I was styling my hair, I heard very loud footsteps. Is it that brat, I looked at the door through the mirror, and saw a blonde barge inside our room.
"Ugh I hate Konan! Im gonna kill her!" He muttered.
"What did she say?" I asked while fixing my tie. No response. He was sketching in his sketchbook. Though he was pretty good at drawing.. wait shut up, im not supposed to like his art.
"Sasori! Deidara!" someone outside shouted while pounding on the door.
"Come in." I called. The door opened.
The purple haired young girl chuckled, as Deidara stood closely next to me with his arms crossed with an unpleasant expression. I looked at him.
"It's time to go you two," she stated.
I walked outside with Deidara stayed right behind me. It's like he was sticking to me like glue, but I don't know why. I turned around to see him half asleep while walking.
"Dei-" He quickly collapsed in my arms before I could finish.
Did he seriously have to sleep on me right now?... Gosh. I came to the solution to carry him bridal style.. this is so embarrassing. I'll definitely regret this.

Konan Pov
Whats taking Sasori and Deidara so long? All of the members are outside except them. I'll check on them. As I was going to check on them, I saw a redhead come out of the hideout with a sleeping blonde in his arms.
"...Let's go.." Sasori said, with an embarrassed expression on his face while walking in the car. I giggled seeing that sight. I stepped in the car and was gonna drive. Everyone was staring at Sasori, trying to get Deidara's seatbelt on, but Deidara's sleeping body wouldn't physically let him. Sasori put his arm around his waist to "not let him die in a car accident." The members started whispering frantically about them, while Sasori simply stared at them super coldly. I started to drive everyone to the location of the party. I looked back at them after a few minutes, and I saw Sasori ALSO asleep still with his arm around Deidara but resting his head on his shoulder.
"And Deidara really thinks Sasori doesn't love him..." I thought to myself.
"Kakuzu, we should sell pictures of them whule they're being gay bitches, don't ya think?" Hidan said proudly.

3.25.24