Chapter 8: Last Night

Deidara Pov
I had woken up with my suit on from last night. My hair was all over my face, but my shoes were off and my blanket was off. I quickly sat up and looked over at Danna's bed. He was sleeping very soundly, I wonder what time it is?
5:32 AM
Damn, I woke up early. But for some reason, I'm not tired at all. And I smell like beer..
I wonder if he was the one who put me in bed and took off my shoes, I thought to myself as I stared at my white socks.
I changed my clothes and put on black sweats, and a white shirt.
Gotta brush my hair, I said to myself.
I brushed my tangled blonde hair as it slowly turned soft again.
Wait, since I smell like beer I'll shower.
I turned on the water and made it steaming hot. Steaming hot water is the best anyways.

Time skip

At 6:00 Am, I finished my shower. I put my clothes back on and blow dried my hair. Then, I combed it. After that, I did my daily routine. By the time I was done with all of that, I then checked the time.
7:00 AM
I really take long to get ready, I thought to myself. As I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Danna just waking up. I could tell he was really tired from last night. Was he taking care of me? Maybe I should apologize.
"Danna.. sorry about last night and how I did-" I tried to speak but I got interrupted.
"Yeah shut it I know. Plus what time did you even get up? You literally get up way later than me. By the way you were snoring real loud." He interrupted while he went to the mirror to look at himself.
He was wearing an outfit just like mine.
"Did you copy me Danna?" I questioned.
"No stupid. You copied me," He said back still looking in the mirror.
He then grabbed his comb and started combing his hair. I love the color of his hair to be honest.. it matches him and it looks very soft.
"You what you did last night right?" He asked me.
I stayed silent, thinking about all of the possible things I could've done while being drunk.
"No?"
He sighed in relief. I wonder what I could've done?
"So what did I do?"
"Nothing don't worry about it." He said while he walked into the bathroom.
"I'm gonna shower. Don't bother me." he said as the door slammed.
Man, what did I dooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After having a breakdown trying to find out what I did, I walked downstairs to get breakfast.
I saw Hidan in his ugly pajamas.
I saw Kakuzu looking emotionless and weird as he always does.
I saw Konan in shorts and a shirt.
I saw Pain in his akatsuki coat as always. He really creeps me out..
I saw Itachi looking the same also.
Kisame just looked scary asf..
Then, I saw Tobi bothering all the members as always.
"Hey you! You were so weird and annoying last night. You also passed out in Sasori's arms again and I hoped you were dead dude!" Hidan said to me in a friendly way while waving.
Danna carried me?
"You were absolutely horrible last night." Konan added on.
"I agree with that." Pain responded.
"Tobi also saw you! Tobi was laughing so hard you were soo weird senpai!" Tobi said excitedly.
"WHAT THE FREAK DID I DO LAST NIGHT YOU GUYS ARE SO ANNOYING DUDE!!!" I shouted angrily. But actually, what the hell did I do last night?
Everyone started to laugh, even the emotionless Uchiha!! What the heck?!
"Where's the freaking food?! If you don't wanna tell me I'll just eat stupid chips for breakfast! You're all assholes for not telling me, I hate you all!" I spat out again, grabbing a pack of party sized chips and stormed off. I hear everyone laughing behind me and calling me funny.
I ran back to me and Danna's room. I stormed in angrily as I saw him come out of the bathroom with no shirt on and a towel around his waist.
I dropped my chips on the floor.
"DAMNNN DO YOU WORK OUT WHAT THE FUCK?!" I shouted, I definitely was being disrespectful but he was fucking fit dude! I also was blushing.. I don't know why, aren't I supposed to like girls? For some reason, I feel an attraction to him..

————————————————————————
This chapter was supposed to be a bit funny, so I did add curse words, sorry. I hope you all are enjoying this so far! Chapter 9 is soon I promise :) (Might publish again today or tomorrow!)
4.11.24