Chapter 10: The River

Deidara Pov
I was walking upstairs to go apologize to Sasori for what I said earlier. I opened the door.

"Danna?"

I looked around and realized he wasn't there. I was really confused. My only solution was to go ask Itachi and Kisame where he could've gone, so I went back downstairs and found them discussing stuff on the couch.

"Hey Itachi, Kisame, do you know where Sasori is?" I asked them.

"I don't know? Don't ask me," Kisame said annoyed by me. He was always annoyed anyways.

"I believe he went outside." Itachi said after him. I'm grateful Itachi was humble unlike Kisame.

"Thanks Itachi!" I said, about to walk away but I forgot to ask where he was outside.

"Wait, where is he outside though?"

"The river."

I nodded and walked outside towards the river.

Sasori Pov
As I walked toward the river, I sat down in the field of beautiful plants and flowers. Konan is a great gardener. After a few minutes of sitting there in silence while throwing pebbles, questions flowed in my mind over and over again.

Does he really hate me?
Why do I care after all?
Do I have a connection toward him?
Why do I think about him?
Do I really consider him as my friend?
After all.. I never really had any friends. I cannot believe someone like him could be my friend.

All these mixed emotions about him are filling my head ever since the party. But why?
These thoughts are driving me crazy..

Realizing I had zoned out, I hear footsteps behind me. I looked back to see him. Deidara, the blonde haired brat I "hate" the most.

"What are you doing here?"

"I just want to say sorry Danna." he told me, sitting down next to me.

"Do you really hate me just like you said?"

"Of course not! I'm really sorry for saying all of that. I swear on my life! It's not usual for me to say this.. but I've taken a great liking to you. Ugh! Never mind you won't understand!" he said quickly, looking away from me after the first few words.

"I mean.. I have taken a liking to you too..but it's not like I'm weird right?! Actually, I mean I really hate you!." I told him, but switching up since I'm really not the type of person to say anything like that.

"Pain, I knew they had something going on! Sasori just confessed to Deidara I swear I just saw that!" a young purple haired girl shouted out while pointing to the two of us.

Was she really just stalking us?!

Pain had walked by her side.

"I see, you were right Konan."

"HEY! He didn't confess anything!! He was just saying we were friends after all! And plus, WHY WERE YOU STALKING US?!!" Deidara screamed, angry about Konan's actions.

When I looked away from Deidara, I saw Konan and Pain running away from us. Damn it.. they're gonna spoil all of this to the other members!

"Um, Deidara. Just forget what I said. Pretend I wasn't even here!" I told him, quickly running off to go isolate myself in our room.

"Wait Danna!"

I didn't spend any time looking back at him. I just couldn't, I was so embarrassed!! I had to get back to the base before any of the others could!

I'm sorry Dei, I just really have to make Konan not spread this to the members. They will all make fun of us!

Deidara Pov
Damn it! He ran away before I could say anything else. Al though he told me to forget all of this, I really won't. I hope he thinks we are friends now in his perspective!

I walked back to our base or rather, "house" so I can go take a shower to get this all off my mind.

When I got back, I saw Konan talking to all the members. She was telling all of them about me and Danna!

"They were by themselves at the river, and I swear I heard Sasori confess to him!" the purple haired girl shouted in excitement.

"That's not very surprising, if you ask me." Itachi said, without a care in the world.

"I agree with him." Kisame said, signaling to Itachi. They both walked upstairs to their room.

"I KNEW THEY WERE GAY!! Kakuzu! Give me 20 bucks!!!" Hidan spat out.

Kakuzu rolled his eyes and went to their room to give Hidan money. Hidan followed.

"Tobi knew something was going on!" The annoying masked "kid" shouted.
He then ran outside. I don't even know why Tobi is in the akatsuki.

By then, me, Konan, and Pain were in the room. Thankfully, they hadn't noticed me yet so I got the chance to quickly run upstairs to me and Danna's room.

I opened the door and plopped myself on my bed. I wonder where Danna ran off to? I then realized I was dozing off, even before I could shower.

————————————————————————
Sorry, I know this chapter was super boring but Idk what to write!! Next chapter soon!! (Hopefully it will be more exciting.)

4.14.24