Chapter 12: Please Tell me

Sasori Pov
5:30 am
That's what the clock said.

I woke up, obviously before Dei. I looked at him, with his blonde hair covering his face and all over the bed. The blanket dragging on the floor, pillows on the floor as well. He is such an obnoxious sleeper.

I got up, ready to shower. I really do shower 25/8..

6:00 am

After 30 minutes, I was finally done showering. I looked at the foggy mirror and swiped it with my hand to see myself. I blow dried my hair, and then combed it.

Then, I did my daily routine.

7:00 am

After an hour, I was all done with fixing myself. I walked out of the bathroom to see Dei finally awake.

"You're awake already?" I said, as an "insult."
He didn't answer because of how tired he was. Hopefully he forgot that I was going to ask him something today.

He doesn't need to know my strong feelings for him.

Deidara Pov
I just woke up, and he's blabbering already. Geez, what a friend. Wait, wasn't he gonna tell me something today? I looked at him, as he stared at me back. How intimidating...

"Tell me what you were gonna ask yesterday!" I said, demandingly.

"No."

"Come on!"

Oh my gosh! He's so irritating! Why wont he just spit it out?!

"Please Tell me!"

He didn't answer after that, and just kept staring at me.

"Can't we just go get breakfast first?" He asked me, opening the door.

"Fine.."

We walked downstairs together, and I was obviously still tired.

"Hey look! Barbie and Ken are awake, and they're walking together too!" Kisame said, with a smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my breakfast. I waited for Sasori to grab his, and we sat down next to each other.

I gobbled up my food as Sasori was talking to the other members. I didn't even bother to listen, all they do is talk about stupid missions anyways.

But still, I wonder what he is gonna tell me?

After zoning out while eating, I think it's time to bother him with the question again.

"Danna, what were you gonna ask?!!! Tell me please!" I said, this time I was begging.

He quickly turned his head to look at me, with his cold face. He didn't answer once again, and he turned back to the members to blabber about more things that aren't important whatsoever.

"Tobi wonders what you're gonna tell him Sasori!" I hear Tobi say.

I looked at Sasori, and he looked pissed off by him. He quickly brushed it off and kept talking when Tobi kept asking him what he was gonna tell me.

After quite a while of Tobi ranting, Sasori got up mid meal, put his plate in the sink, and walked upstairs leaving me behind.

Sasori pov
That stupid Tobi is so annoying.. I guess I'll just work on my puppets or something. I sat down at my desk, looking at my unfinished puppet.

For some reason, I wasn't motivated at all.

Should I tell him?

These thoughts have been flooding in my head. But I won't tell him, I couldn't.

After a few minutes zoning out, I hear our door open. It was Dei, Obviously. When I turned around in my chair, my guess was correct. It was Dei, standing in the doorway still wearing the clothes he slept in.
He walked toward me, looking like he was gonna yell at me.

"Tell me what you're gonna say!!!" He yelled, angrily.

Should I tell him?

"Sorry, I don't want to."

"It's been decades!"

He already said that 500 times. I turned around, and pretended to work on my puppet. I was just playing around with it so he could just stop bugging me about what I am gonna say.

"Danna, don't ignore me!"

Guess what, I did exactly what he said. I felt bad for doing this, but I don't wanna tell him that I care a lot about him. Well, I don't wanna tell him ANYMORE. I was silly of being confident to tell him yesterday.. Plus, it's way too weird coming from me. Any of the other members could tell him normally; but not me.

"I'll tell you tomorrow."

"Of course you aren't. Fine! Just keep playing with my feelings!"

Damn, that hit hard. I'll ask Konan to tell him for me... or maybe write it to him?

Dei plopped himself on his bed and fell asleep.

After I confirmed he was asleep, I opened my drawer in the desk and pulled out a blank scroll. I opened it and started to write on it.

Here is what I want to tell you, Dei.
I really care about you. I just cant bring myself to tell you. You may think this is a joke, coming from me. But it's not. Believe it, or don't. It's your choice. But at least I told you after decades, right?
From your partner, Sasori.

This is embarrassing. Like REALLY embarrassing.. Now, where do I leave it for him?

I should put it in the pocket of his favorite hoodie. I walked over to his closet, opened it, found his favorite hoodie, and slid the scroll in.

Hopefully he doesn't think this is a joke.

———————————————————————
Thanks for reading!

4.20.24