Chapter 9: Answer

Sasori Pov
As I was going out of the bathroom, I saw the blonde drop his chips on the floor.
"DAMNNN DO YOU WORK OUT WHAT THE FUCK?!" He yelled louder than the world can hear.
That made me wanna laugh really hard, and I did.
"Oh shit did you just laugh?!" He screamed out in shock, as he picked up the chip bag.
"I don't work out." I told him as I walked to my closet.
I looked back at him as I saw an expression of surprise on his face.
I put my clothes back on as I saw him still staring at me.
"What, are you trying to see my ass?"
I saw him blushing really hard.
"Right anywayss so what happened last night?" He asked me as he sat on his bed.
Should I tell him? I don't think I should but he really shouldn't wanna know.
"Nothing. The other members are just gaslighting you."
"Hey, I didn't tell you the members were teasing me, so that means that something DID happen!" He screamed pointing at me.
I sighed in frustration.
"Look, you kissed me okay." I said, with slight blush on my face while looking at him. This is embarrassing to say.
It went silent.
"I'm getting breakfast." I told him.
It still stayed silent as I walked out the room. Maybe I shouldn't have told him? At least he knows now. As I arrived downstairs, all the members stared at me
"HEY THE GAY ONE IS AWAKE!!!" Hidan yelled obnoxiously.
I ignored him.
"Right.. also why was he screaming Sasori?" Kakuzu asked me.
"Nothing." I said.
He gave me an annoyed look as I took a plate of breakfast from Konan.
"Thanks."
As I walked back upstairs, I noticed Konan following me.
"What?" I asked her confused.
"I wanna talk to you about something Sasori."
We walked to the side of the door.
I looked at her, still confused.
"Do you have feelings for the boy?" she asked me, genuinely wanting to know.
I blushed at the question, not knowing what to say.
"Our relationship is nothing like that. We are just... well um.. friends after all..." I said, embarrassed from calling him my friend.
She chuckled lightly and walked downstairs. I already know shes gonna blabber to the other members. I opened the door to the room as I saw Deidara sketching in his sketchbook again.
"What are you doing?"
"Danna can't you legit see what I'm doing or something??"
"No? Like, what are you drawing?"
"None of your business." He told me, looking back down at his sketchbook and started drawing again.
Does he hate me now or something?
Overtime while we were doing our own thing in our room, it was starting to get really hot. In conclusion, I took off my shirt and the annoying brat didn't like that I guess.
"Dude!! Are you trying to get naked while I'm here?!"
"No? It's getting hot so I took off my shirt. Is that not normal to you?"
"So you're telling me when I wasn't in the akatsuki, you did this ALL the time."
"Yes?"
"Well since I'm here now put it back on Danna!!!!"
I rolled my eyes but didn't listen and I laid down.
"I really hate you." He told me, he sounded honest.
Did he actually?
"No you don't."
"Yes I do!"
"You're lying to yourself."
"Shut up, I hate you so much!" He yelled and stormed out.
I guess he did hate me then. But why do I feel sorrow?

Deidara pov
I feel pretty bad to lying to him.. but I don't wanna be weird around him. I also didn't want him to know I was drawing him. I walked downstairs.
"Hey Deidara, not to be rude or anything but tell your husband and yourself to stop yelling up there. I'm trying to read at the moment." Itachi said calmly.
I was really angry that he called him my husband, but I just went on with my day. I walked towards the door to go outside. I opened it and started to walk around, since I needed to get some things out of my mind. I saw Kisame near the lake but I didn't wanna interfere with him since he kind of REALLY scares me. After about 30 minutes, I walked back to the hideout. I felt someone following me. I turned around to see Pain with Konan talking, and they did not try hard to hide that they were talking about Sasori.
"He's acting really strange around Deidara." Konan said.
"I agree, and it's weird that hes actually bonding with him. He hated Orochimaru as his partner." Pain added on.
"Rightt??? And he even considered Deidara as his friend!" She said after him.
Pain gasped.
Danna is being "nice" to me? I really can't judge what they mean, since I wasn't in this group before. But really, what are they saying? It's like nonsense. Danna is really rude and he acts like he absolutely hates me!
But right now, I feel like I'm the one acting like I hate him. I've told him I hate him a lot when I really don't. I should apologize when I get back.

————————————————————————
I published 3 chapters today! :D
Hope you enjoy the story, I'm honestly surprised I've continued this. I only started it because I felt bored, but I really like it so far! Have a good day!
4.11.24