CHAPTER 1

✨Glimpse✨

Isha....."get upppp........" I shouted angrily as we are already late because of you and if it happens today I will not wait for you I will go by myself. One thing I can tell you about her is that she is a heavy sleeper . She has the ability to sleep all day and then again she sleep at night like she is exhausted by sleeping for whole day. She can never be tired of sleeping.
And I'm opposite I'm pretty punctual when it comes to time and I also love to sleep but not like her... dreaming all day and night about her fictional men and obsessing over them and get addicted to character which she's currently reading.

Hearing someone shouting at me I realized that it was late, I knew that my second mother AKA my dear Khushi was really angry.

But I can't do anything seeing your husband obsessed with you I mean my fictional husband in my dreams loving me as I know that this is not going to happen anytime soon in my real life.....I was still in my dreams until I realized...there was a pillow on my face and a avatar of kali mata ready to kill me, at this moment I knew I was dead.

"Khhhuuuusssshhhhiiii  I am sorry it's just my dear Alex was not leaving me he was saying not to go and cuddle him up so I couldn't deny my baby" .
I said.
And this is how our day starts!!

And here she got up and hugged me from the back and started explaining her dream where her fictional men is not leaving her...."Omg she is is such a drama queen.."

She has raised her standards so much that she don't give a fuck to the men existing in real world.
After showing so much tantrums she got freshen up and got ready with her most beautiful looks.
She really looks  gorgeous...but I don't compliment her as obviously I'm her bestie...and ofc its not needed..

I ran towards the washroom and started getting ready for the day. While I am getting ready let me tell you about us.
Me and Khushi are from Lucknow and when we were in school we decided to do the same course and also get in the same college. Khushi is a very polite girl but can roast anyone anywhere without knowing that she is roasting i feel worried about her future partner and his family because I know she will not leave them  also. And about me I am not a sensitive girl I can also roast but I am not pro like her . We both are really close and live in a apartment sharing with each other just like we dreamt of we cook, laugh, read novels, fight and do everything just like we wanted to we are asthetic freak ngl we are just mad people.

Right now we are getting ready for the college on our way we will first go to Ganga ghaat like everyday and do our breakfast in canteen.
Ig it is enough because my dear friend is going to explode as I am already late. Btw I am wearing a white kurti with blue wide leg pants and not to forget a black bindi with small jhumka.

 Btw I am wearing a white kurti with blue wide leg pants and not to forget a black bindi with small jhumka

Isha's outfit 👆

As I went out I saw her wearing a red kurti with bell bottoms ahhhh she is so gorgeous I just pray to god send some handsome creature in her life but don't forget me ...

Khushi's outfit 👆

We were on the way to Ganga ghaat such a beautiful morning and peaceful yeah of course it will be after getting scoldings. Note the sarcasm...
And…… yess more scoldings…on the way...ohh god what will happen to her children don't worry babies your masi will rescue you from this hitler.

On hearing what she just said...I slapped her on the back and said that  Shuttt upp…I will be a good mother not like you...who is always late everytime and everywhere. Even   I should worry about your children...poor kids they will be late for school everyday.

And here we are again started.... these little arguments are fun when it's with your bestie because you know you can roast her like hell and she can't dare to do anything as she knows better not to mess with me in arguments as nobody till date has won from me in arguments. I'm pretty good at arguments.

We reached Ganga ghaat and did Surya Namaskar...and prayed to God to bless us with some more brain...
We took some aesthetic photos to post on story as our Instagram followers will be waiting for our updates of our new morning.  Yeah together we have Instagram I'd with more than 9 lakhs followers where we post entertainment contents.

@together_better