CHAPTER 2

Ragging

Entering the college we took our time table and proceeded with our classes but Isha was busy reading her novel throughout the lecture and I have to pay attention because ofc I will have to provide her notes as Madam...is lost in her fictional world. Once she starts reading a novel she forgets about existence of real world.

Pov-ISHA

As soon as the lecture was completed we ran towards the canteen to have our food as  we both are hungry because we didn't have our breakfast in the morning.
KHUSHI secured the table and then we were waiting for the food and my eyes were roaming around until I saw SAMEERA (unusual human specie with her face caked with 100 layers of make-up). She look terrible after tons of makeup.

She was busy bullying the freshers with her cockroach party ( her minions) SAMEERA belongs to a wealthy family that is why she thinks she is the queen of the college.

And then I totally ignored her because the food arrived and I don't want to see her so called drama.

While we were having our food we heard some sounds of laughter which was not at all good and we both knew the reason....ofc it's Sameera.
Till the time Khushi was so frustrated and she decided to look into the matter because she was the Head of the Student Council so she went there where the scene was going on.

Then she decided to call Sameera (and I knew it that Sameera is gone now) and very calmly she said,

"Miss Sameera for your kind information I would like to tell you that ragging or bullying is not allowed in our college so please just wrap up your drama and apologize to the freshers."

Till the time Sameera was fuming and she said,
"Who are you to tell me...? And I will not apologize to the freshers...I can do whatever I want and there are no rules for me."

By the time Khushi was frustrated but she chose to have peace and said 
" Ohhh...God Sameera are you hard of hearing?? Then you must take an appointment for doctor and Physcataric also because clearly  you are not understanding what I just told you to do.... otherwise you know what power I hold and everyone will support me so you better apologize to them or I will take this matter personally."

And Sameera realised that she is messing with the wrong person and she would  have to suffer after so she chose her life and immediately she just said one word "Sorry" and ran away with her cockroaches.

And then everyone started hooting for Khushi as everyone know she's the queen of sassiness and the way she handles every matter is just outstanding.

And then we both got back to our table and finished our food while discussing about the upcoming fest in our college as just 1 month left and we have to organise all the things as I have been given the responsibility as I'm the ( HEAD COORDINATOR )to organise the fest.

Then we both got back to our classes as we had one class left and it was the most boring class by the time we were exhausted and sleepy.
When we were leaving from the college one junior came in front of us and looking towards me he said,
"I want to tell you something..."

And I replied " Ha Bhai btaooo...." (Yes brother tell me)

And instantly he replied that please don't say Bhai...I really like you...Will you be my girlfriend...??

And then I saw Khushi  she was laughing like she's in a stand-up comedy or some play is going on here...instead of helping me she was enjoying.

And then I move towards that boy and said,
" Beta padhai likhaii karoo IAS- VIAS banoo..yaha tumhra kuch nhi hoga aur....aage se dikh mat Jana aage peeche warna apni biwi ko bhi propose karne layak nhi bachoge..."
And then he ran away from there...ofc which person will  tolerate this much insult.
Then, we both started laughing on the fact that how daring he is to propose his senior... what he thinks of himself. I'm happy in my fictional world.

We both reached our apartment and took a nap...sorry our nap is little different because it was not a nap it was full 4 hours sleep...our sleep schedule was messed up.
We both woke up...had our evening snacks and tea and then we decided to shoot our new video for our
You-tube channel because due to academics we were not able to shoot any content.

*Who knows...what's coming up..????*