CHAPTER 5

Khushi and Isha moved towards stage and they were holding bouquet to greet them.

KHUSHI'S POV:

I don't know why but I got lost for a moment when Reyansh Singhania strides  with confident grace, his tall figure commanding attention. Dressed in a sleek black tuxedo, the fabric drapes perfectly over his broad shoulders, accentuating his chiseled features and commanding presence. His hair is styled impeccably, framing a strong jawline and piercing eyes that exude determination and charisma. With every step, he exudes an aura of elegance and strength, captivating all who lay eyes upon him.
I really had my fan girl moment...then I greeted him with bouquet and said "It's my honour to meet you.."
To which he smiled and replied "My pleasure"
And omggg....the moment I saw his smile...I knew I was gone because I have never seen a handsome like him in my whole life...in school everyone was like suffering with malnutrition and here in college nobody is worth seeing.

ISHA'S POV:

It was time to welcome the cheif guests....yes two cheif guests were invited by our reasearch we got to know that they belong to  very respected families and had recently merged their companies to make their bond stronger and bring more innovation to the world.

Names of the cheif guests were announced Reyansh Singhania he was very attractive and charmistic person and his smile was perfect for any girl to fall for him noticing Khushi drooling over him I wanted to laugh suddenly my breath hitched seeing a hot 6 feet tall muscular man coming in my direction I stood frozen staring him...he was  freaking Yuvaan Singh Rajvansh ooohhh god kya maal hai yrr.... I have seen boyss coming and going but not someone like him. His walk was definition of perfection As he moves with purpose, his navy blue tuxedo catches the light, casting a subtle glow that highlights the intricate details of the ensemble. The jacket hugs his torso, emphasizing his strength and athleticism, while the tailored trousers drape elegantly over his frame, elongating his silhouette. With each step, the he exudes an aura of sophistication and mystery, his enigmatic gaze drawing others in with an irresistible magnetism. The navy blue hue lends a sense of regality to his appearance, hinting at depths of character and unwavering resolve beneath his polished exterior.

I was so lost in him that I couldn't hear single word around me everything was frozen it was just me and him and everything was going in slowmo I heard someone clearing throat and then I realized he was already looking at me with raised eyebrows no emotion on his face and by now I knew  my whole face was red . I quickly passed the bouquet to him and ran towards the back stage because I knew if I i stayed there for another second I will faint for sure . I just now lived my fictional moment sorry Alex but you know he was drop dead gorgeous man I have ever seen....in this life...and I wish to see him..for my whole life.

My inner mind was like..( Agar chief guest aisa ho to Mai Roz fest organise karwa du..)

We were standing on the side of the podium...as both the chief guests were delivering their respective speeches...and at last they announced that after 15 days they will conduct placements in our campus for their new buisness they need  innovative ideas.

And this announcement was enough to make us more excited because then..we will have the another chance to see them...I don't know but we have never behaved like this...but seeing them..we got lost in our own fantasies.

Then after their speeches....there were dance performances and play.
This time we also decided to perform....as we are dance freak....we had also performed in our 12th farewell in saree and that too with boys....and at that time also we got so much appreciation....
And dancing with your best friend is next level feeling...it's like dream come true...
Our performance was at  the last...we decided to dance on  retro song..some 90s so we chose one of our favourite
*Dil le gyii..le gyii*