CHAPTER 8

Reyansh POV

The day has finally came..when Khushi will join our company...I'm so excited to see her everyday...I have never felt this enthusiastic for my whole life even when I started this company...I was proud of myself but not filled with so much enthusiasm...
Someone really said true "Pyaar kya nahi karwa sakta.."
We'll still it's not love...I think I have got some mental problem..what if she's comitted..what if she will not like me..but if there's one percent possibility that she can be mine.I will not let her go from my life...I don't know much about her..but her presence feels right...it's like I can spend my whole life..just watching her...

I do not wanted to waste my time so I quickly got ready..and reached the office...and there I saw Mr. Yuvaan all dressed up...not dressed up but more dressed up..like there's something special...of which I don't know or let me guess...

Bhaii aaj kuch hai kya...? I asked him looking from his head to toe

No...but why are you asking me this...Aaj kuch hona tha kya..? He questioned me back..

No..I asked because you are dressed up like you have a meeting or you are meeting someone special..? Hmmm...?

No I don't have a meeting..and it's just casual you are a overthinker..that's why you thought..and today new employees are joining...I just wanted to look more like a boss...

Ohh that's why....let me guess the reason...that girl in blue saree...hmmmm..I have seen  extra little smile on your face...when you were taking her interview...

Reyansh you know..love in my life cannot be happen..it's just not written in my destiny...

Yeah I know the reason...but I want you to experience love just for once in life...you deserve someone who will love and understand your unsaid emotions.

Okayy now please don't give me gyaan...go I think...you are going to experience your first love soon.. lavender colour saree...I have seen you in the interview...you were so desperate to hire her...no noo..noo not first..I think this will be your  third or fourth love right..??

Shut up...or you want my Jordans on your handsome face

Achha ok...fine..I will not speak...now go..and do preparations your would be love will be coming anytime...

One thing about Yuvaan which I don't like is..he's not adventrous like me..he does not want to try new things in life...he doesn't want to involve himself in love kind of things..he thinks it's waste of time and energy...but I think  his life will take a new turn now.. because I can see some symptoms of Loveria...

After that I got to see her...she in white is something which I love the most...her hairs were open..she was looking etheral like a goddess of calmness and positivity...I was feeling like I was on the Bollywood set for a moment and experiencing love at first sight with the heroine...I was being so desperate to meet her...so after all the new joinees were briefed about the work ...I thought to meet her..
When I forwarded my hand for handshake...she took a moment and looked into my eyes and then forwarded her hand..I swear her hands were even softer than butter...I wanted to hold her hand for ages...then we exchanged some words...and the time she said..I think will love your company...my inner mind was like...you will love me also with the time..

Then I had a meeting to attend...so I took a leave from her but my mind was still stuck there...her beautiful hazel eyes...captured my heart for forever...

After break time...when I was going to assign her some work...what I got to see was she was hugging some guy... giggling and talking to him...I felt so jealous at that time that I couldn't control myself...and due to my anger I shouted at her..not shouted but what I said was not appropriate...and the guy was KUSHAGRA...I have seen him in the fest..in the whole fest he was cheering for Khushi...when she was dancing...after her presentation...but then I thought he must be her friend..and here when I saw her hugging him.....it seems
to  be more than friend....the fact that they were in the same college..so are they dating...?