CHAPTER 11

KHUSHI'S POV:

With passing days everything was going smooth...take Sameera as an exception..she's is really pain in ass for everyone in the office..some of the colleagues are her so called best friend because of the connection she has but it hardly matters because when you have brain in your knee no one really care about you.

While I was having my lunch in the canteen with Isha I got a notification on my phone..on seeing that's it's from unknown number I ignored but messages were popping continuously so I opened the chat and there I got completely blank...the message said
"Looking beautiful in the open hairs.."

I know it's just a normal message but for me it can be a reason for panic attack... because it has not happened with me one time...but I have got several messages like this...I feel scared that someone whom I don't know is watching me everywhere...we have made good fan following but sometimes sone followers forget to respect the privacy of the creator...and this stalker seems to be psycho... earlier I ignored these messages but when he started sending my candid photos while shopping...and even in the college..this was the time when I was out ofmy control..I cannot go alone anywhere..I'm scared of being alone..I also complained to the police...then after everything stopped so I was at relief but now again he is back in my life with this message.
I cannot think of anything so I just switched off my phone..I know this is not the solution but I was so scared to see that message and so scared to imagine he has seen me today also..he's somewhere near me... someone is watching me with bad intentions..I hated him as much as I hated myself to feel so weak infront of a stalker.
On seeing my terrified expression Isha enquired me about what happened but I chose not to tell her.. because she becomes so overprotective when it comes to my safety..she can put her life in danger just to save me..and I don't want her to be tensed.
I remembered when she got to know about this..she was with me all the time...she took care of all the formalities and she even tried to track down the stalker by her hacking skills yess she's really good in handling technologies...but all in vain..the stalker was always one step ahead.
After that I got busy in my work..and slowly the stalkers incident begin to fade from my mind...I was working overtime tonight as my department has to give final report on upcoming project tomorrow..so it's the deadline...Isha had taken a half day leave after the lunch as her parents have come to visit her...so I wrapped up all my work by 11 in the night..which was very late for me..I got inside the elevator and finally opened my phone to inform Isha that I'm reaching in an hour..I informed her and got busy in checking some messages when again the doors of lift were open and it was Reyansh..in his dark chocolate shirt..his sleeves rolled up with his whiskey eyes..he got inside and suddenly the temperature rise up by 10 degrees...I was ogling hum for a full second when a notification disturbed my moment and when I looked..my phone fell from my hands..I just closed my eyes and his text were dancing in my head " Reach home safely babe.."

Reyansh POV

She was checking her phone..when her phone fell down from her hands and she covered her face with her hands and screamed as if she has seen some ghost.
For a moment I was shocked that what had happened to her suddenly..I bend down at her level so that I can calm her..I exactly didn't know what happened with her but it was something serious because I know she would never react like this if it was not serious.
She was not ready to remove her hands from her face but gently I removed her hands..but she was not opening her eyes...she was so damn scared I couldn't think of any solution so I just pulled her closer to my heart and holded her tightly so that she can feel safe.i started caressing her hairs..her heart beat was racing..I could feel her palpitations..the look of anxiety on her face was clearly visible..by the time she was relaxed enough to open her eyes than I holded her more tightly giving my warmth..she melted in my arms..she fitted in me as if she is the last piece of puzzle which needed to complete me.
I saw her..she was crying..I wanted to ask do many questions but I don't want her to panick again..so I wiped out her tears and cupped her face said.." Don't worry I'm here..no one will harm you..you're safe with me.."
Then she again hugged me tightly..I knew she needed that but then she was fine..she got relaxed a bit and started saying "Sorry...I didn't meant to do that.. everything happened so sudden.. I got a panic attack..I'm so sorry.."

Heyy..it's ok..I know there must be something serious..but I want to know what had happened with you..??

Uh m..nothing just leave it.. thanks for today..I have to go home..I'm running late.

She started to leave but I grabbed her hand and said.."if you don't want to tell it's ok..but I will not let you go home alone..I will drop you.."

She took a moment..but then agreed to me..my inner mind was fighting to find the answer behind Khushi's this situation. I can never imagine her in this helpless situation..she literally had a panic attack..thank God I was there in the lift or else I don't know what would happen to her.
We were walking to the parking while the whole time she was grabbing my arms her hold was so tight as if I'm her small child who is running away from her..but I can understand her behaviour..I was holding her phone and her stuff so that she can hold me and feel safe...a message popped up in her phone and I could read it from the notification it says..
"Don't you think babe isn't Reyansh is being too close to you..?"

For a while I thought..that maybe this text can be of her boyfriend but then I realised that the number was unsaved..it means there was some unknown person behind that...and the panick attack she got it was beacuse this person.
I silently promised to her after seeing her situation..
"I will make sure that this man dies a worthy death."

I dropped her at her home ..she was silent for the whole driving looking out of the window to be mentally stable may be...I also didn't asked the reason from her because now I know what this man exactly deserve..

Please don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter.

Thank you ❤️