CHAPTER 6

New beginning

After fest...there was Sunday...so for the whole day...we were just lying on the bed like a dead body...we were so much tired that we didn't have enough courage to cook food for us so we decided to order something and at evening we went to Ganga ghaat for aarti...

Ganga aarti is like therapy for us...we forget every pain and problem...there is so much healing power in aarti.
Whenever we feel low...we just go for Ganga Aarti...and that day it was much needed. Then we went to our flat..had our dinner and just slept.

Next morning

While having our morning coffee...I asked Isha " What do you think about placement..?"

Isha: What is there to think...? I know nobody can reject us..we will easily get placement and that too with good package..but why are you stressed?

I'm not stressed...it's just that I'm thinking...which company will hire us..I just want you...I wish that we will get placement in same company.

Isha : Awwww...don't worry..you know na...our manifestation power...we will surely get placement in same company...and then we will enjoy our life...to the fullest...I'm just so excited to purchase more books from my first salary so that I can have more hot boyfriends at least in my dream...

Hello...madammm...basss...wake up to the reality and don't you dare to...cheat my Yuvaan jija ji...even in your dreams

Isha - Ohh yeahh....your Yuvaan jija ji..why will I cheat him I think he will cheat...Mr. Robot....but..he has some magic in his eyes....I wish to get placement in their company
Golden Leaf

Yeahh...why not...so that whole day you can read his eyes and face...he will hire you for this... Pagalll...

Isha - Of course why not...I'm expert in this

Then...next day we got the notice that placement procedure will be held soon.
So first we had our written examination..for which we had prepared really hard..and our exam went excellent.

Then we had Group Discussion...we were not nervous in GD as...you all know we are full of confidence..we know how to present our points.

Then we had our technical interview...and guess what..in that interview Reyansh, Yuvaan and some of their board members were interviewing.

Isha's pov:

Today was the interview and we were very excited, when we reached the company I was awestruck by the interiors of the office.

First phase was written which went really well, we know our writing skills are very good (cisce students) the second phase was group discussion me and Khushi were in same group everyone was impressed by our confidence and our speaking skills how we made our points clear to everyone and how we involved everyone in discussion.

Now it was finally time for interview though I was not nervous but my heart was doing marathon why ? because  Yuvaan was going to take interview I have already embarrassed myself once now I don't want it to happen again ohh God please help me mai aapko poore 11 rupay ke laddo chadhau gi woh bhi besan waale pakka.

After praying to God I went inside the cabin not before seeking permission.
He was sitting there in a black tuxedo his biceps were visible through his white shirt as he was not wearing his coat ....heyy bhagwan aapse kaha tha embarrass matt krwana aap toh jaan hi le rhe meri ab mai concentrate kaise kru I was zoned out until I heard him calling...

Isha: ummmhmm... sorry sir!

Yuvaan: Miss Isha please take your seat.

Isha: Thank you sir