CHAPTER 9

It's the second day...and excitement for going to office got destroyed...whole night I was not able to sleep..my heart was not ready to accept the fact that Reyansh can be like this...I don't have any problem with someone's past...but when I got to know his dating history..I hated him whole heartedly...maybe I can tolerate anything over this..but this I can't even forgive...ohh sorry..I am actually no one to forgive him... because before I can become his someone..he just ruined everything without knowing.
Alright maybe..I'm overreacting..but it's because small things matter to me..I can adjust if someone is not rich..his looks will not matter to me...but this was the biggest red flag I can see till now..what do he thinks even of himself..he is rich and charming..so he can attract every girl...but I'm not going to fall into his trap.

We both got ready for the office...our office is literally far it takes 50 minutes to reach there...and this is really very exhausting..so during the journey we discussed of shifting somewhere close to the office...so we can save our time and can sleep more in the morning.
We reached office and got seperated to do our work..for the whole time I was praying that I don't want to see his face and ruin my day...but then the devil arrived..I swear if I had not started hating him..then I would got lost in the motion he walks...he was looking like he was posing for mens fashion magazine..from head to toe everything is perfect...but then I remembered his reality..and behave like I have not seen him coming towards me..and got busy in some paper work...and he being the shameless..intruded my peace and asked "Hope we are fine today..? And  about yesterday sorry..for that I didn't mean to say anything rude it's just that I hate when someone waste their time in office hour so I couldn't control..I didn't mean to hurt you.."

You didn't mean to hurt me you hurted me with the worst Mr. and for that I will hate myself..that I got so attracted by your this shitty charming personality..I thought in my mind...and then I replied.. It's fine.. because I don't get hurt easily by anyone..you are my boss and I'm just a employee..so it's really good to maintain the decorum...and then again I started working on laptop.
I could see his fallen face from the corner of the eye but thought to ignore..there were some files which I had to hand over him but I don't wanna see his face because everytime I see him...I don't want to believe the harsh truth I know about him... everytime I see his eyes I wanted to get drowned in them forever...so when I saw Kushagra was going in his cabin..I given my files to him..so that he can give him and I will not have to face him.
But I think my life has fucked up now... because Kushagra told me that your file has some errors and Reyansh wants me in his cabin right now.
I stumped my foot on the ground and move towards his  cabin I got inside the cabin but not before seeking his permission..and then he asked me to sit..then he opened my file and started pointing out the points which needs to highlighted and ordered me that he needs file by today only as it's important.
So now I had to go through a file which has more than 500 pages approximately...I have the ability to read thousand page novel in a day.. but this files seems never ending..but had to do..I think I had to overtime today..Isha was not ready to leave me alone on the office but I insisted her to go home because I will be really late and I don't want to suffer her because of my grumpy boss who wants the file today only...so I told her to go home and prepare a nice dinner for me.

Everyone was gone except two three people..I saw Reyansh was also working very hard...so we barely had a time to see each other..it was 9 in the night..and it will take one more hour to complete the file..so I thought to have a washroom break..and when I got back to the table I saw a coffee placed on my desk..and a note over there.."you need one"
I looked up for the person who has kept and I can only see Reyansh.. because there was literally no one in the office except us..so I forced a smile and thanked him for the coffee ..first I thought not to drink coffee given by him but..them my hunger overruled my hatred towards him..and I gulped whole coffee on one breath..I really needed that...I completed my work and handed over the file to him..and finally packed my bag...and got outside of the office...and waiting for the cab..the app was showing waiting for 10 minutes only...and then I saw Reyansh also..when he saw me he started moving in my way..and asked "You are late because of me..so I owe you...I will drop you to your home safely.."