✨𝐇𝐈𝐌✨

TAEHYUNG POV

"Motherfucker! Don't you know how to do this,I gave you the most easiest work that you can do but still you fucker did it wrong,HUH!."shouted taehyung the boss of Kim Enterprises. "B-Boss I––"poor employee can't complete his sentance as he again shout at him "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE."he angry kick on the glass table made it immediately broke down.

He dialled his secretary number and tell her to clear this mess.He leave his office, sitting in the car,he relaxed himself but was distracted when his phone started buzzing.He cursed under his breath and picked it up.
"Hey! Taehyung night club quick,they got new chicks here." He said to which taehyung smirked and ended the call.The driver heard what JungKook said so he drove to the night club.

"Look who we have here,Kim Taehyung!."said his hyung's making all of them burst into laughter. While they were laughing, a girl came and sit on taehyung's lap making his eyes Darken and his hyung's eyes widen. He shot her a glare and pushed her making him yelp in pain he pushed her on the floor,"Never touch me without my permission or else this will be you last day on the planet, Understand?." He said making the girl gulp and nod.

She went away while other 7 stared drinking. Once taehyung was fully drunk he stood up and went towards the girls. He checked each of them and one of them caught his eyes. He held her by her wrist and pulled her closer to him making her gasp."Youa re going to pleasure me tonight Princess." He whispered and went into one of the rooms with her. Before he enter one of his hyung's shouted,"Enjoy your night tae." Taehyung smirked and went inside the room with the girl.

Y/N POV

"Y/n,your salary." said the owner of the cafe I worked in. I furrowed my eyebrows I'm confusion."Mam the month hasn't ended." I said. "I know,I'm laying you off because I'm hiring someone new." She said and turned around "But mam–" she cut me off by saying "Y/n,you can leave." She said and went away leaving me alone. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes but I blink them away and went towards my small apartment.

I'm and orphan and when I was 16 years old I ran away from there I didn't like it there. It felt as if I was in jail cause I wasn't even allowed to go out of there.The caretakers used to care of me very well as they said my father also a part of this trustee.They told me my name Jeon Y/n so I assumed that my father's name was Jeon and that he was a rich person as he used to donate to an orphanage. But they also told me that my family died in and aeroplane crash.Then my uncle and aunt send me there.

Soon,I reached my apartment and dropped on the couch thinking how I'm going to survive alone without any job.Then my eyes landed on my newspaper which was kept on the table,I picked up the newspaper and there I saw there was a need of an employee in Kim Enterprises and there it's website also written below there to fill you form for the job. I quickly took that newspaper with me and entered in my room, opening the website of that company I started to fill the form,I filled the form and now I have to wait for their email. I closed the laptop,I ate my dinner and did my night routine and slept while thinking about tomorrow.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

VOTE
COMMENT
AND
FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT ♡