✨𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑✨

TAEHYUNG POV
Groaning due to the annoying sound of his phone, Taehyung picked it up Still with his closed eyes. "Hyung! It's fucking 9 am--"," why are you calling me?." Taehyung said in an annoying voice. "You fucker don't you know today is a very important meeting,I already reached your office and there you fucker still sleeping." "Okay I'm reaching." He was about to cut the call but got angry when JungKook said "btw your secretary is very beautiful." " Shut the fuck up, don't you dare to talk with her." He said this and cut the call.

Taehyung opened his eyes properly and looked towards his side to find the girl that he slept with yesterday hugging his waist. He could feel her naked body on his but he was wearing his boxers. He got annoyed while looking at the girl and removed her hand harshly from his waist. He picked up his wallet and threw some *a lot* of money on her and went towards his car after wearing his clothes.

I entered in my house, I was about to go towards my room but before that my dad shouts at me and said "Where the hell were you yesterday, you didn't came home?." His father's face expression describe all the things that he was hella angry from him. "I was at JungKook's house,I have some important work so yeah I slept there only." He said and hurriedly went towards his room, he got dressed and he did his breakfast hurriedly and left for the office.

Y/N POV
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him entering in taehyung's cabin, it felt like I'm in a dream seeing some fictional character in real life. He was so handsome and charming. He entered in the cabin while using his phone it's like he was typing something on him phone that he didn't see me, Before I could remove my eyes from him he suddenly looked at me we had an eyes contact shittt!!. I looked somewhere else but then he said "Who are you?." He said and I was still processing that he just asked me,I got snapped out when he started taking steps towards me and I was going backwards he is still coming to me, then my but hit the table I jumped by this sudden touch of table,and this made me sit on it and he came more closer to me he put his boths the hands besides me cageing me between him. I put my both hands on his chest maintaining distance.

"Now fucking tell me who are you and what are you doing here in taehyung's cabin." He suddenly burst out his anger on me and I closed my eyes in fear and getting a little courage I answered him "I'm taehyung's personal secretary." I opened my eyes and my eyes met his eyes "okay." He said and moved back from me but stoped and again come closer to me I still had my hands on his chest but his next sentance made me push him."Are you going to take yours hands off from me or wanna kiss me?." He said having a smirk on his face,I quickly pushed my hands off from him but regret immediately as I think I pushed him hardly.

"Umm I'm sorry,I didn't mean to push you." I looked down not daring to look at him. He chuckled and said "it's okay, I'm also sorry I shouted at you like this." First time in his whole life he says sorry to someone and specially to a girl. "Now get up from his table,if he came and saw you like this then for sure he will make out with you on the table."
He said while smirking at me. I quickly got up from his table adjusting my clothes.

I sat there on the couch while reading a magazine. Then I felt a sharp gaze on me so I looked up only to see him looking at me, I nervously passed a smile to him don't know from where I asked him "Umm if you don't mind can I ask you what's your name?."
"Jeon JungKook " he said in his deep voice, sending me shivers and also because of his dark aura the way he was looking at me.

After some time he called someone maybe he is taking to Taehyung. I was roaming my eyes in the whole cabin then I got from the couch and stand infront of the big transparent glass window from where the whole area will be seen. Suddenly I listen door opening sound revealing Taehyung. Looks like he come hurriedly here,well he should be because we are getting late for our meeting.

JUNGKOOK POV
Time to time I'm noticing her so is cute and beautiful too. She doesn't look like other girl like if they get a chance then for sure they were pleasuring anyone but she is not like this she is way too different from those sluts. And I can say that she is sensitive I mean the way she was looking nervous,not making eye contact,and on the desk she didn't did anything if there was someone else at her place then probably she will try to seduce but she didn't. My thoughts got shrugged of when I heard door opening sound I made my face towards right and saw Taehyung on the door looking like he win a race. But I know the reason why he came here this much hurriedly because of his secretary.

I smirked looking at him I stood up from the chair and hugged him and whisper in his ears"your secretary is innocent." He got when I again talk her with him. He got angry and broke the hug then said "why the fuck are getting interested in my secretary?,Huh." He said and anger was visible on his face. I chuckled and said "Because the way I'm close to her she didn't did anything." I smirked looking at his face expressions. "What th--" he got cut off her secretary called him.

TAEHYUNG POV
I was about to shout at him but then I heard her voice "Mr.Kim",'my y/n's voice'. I stoped there and glare at him I move towards my desk and sat there,I looked towards my left side and saw her angry face,like she is anger. She came towards me and put her hands on desk more like slamming.

"Mr.Kim,why you came late I was waiting for you from past fourty five minutes and here you came late,literally you are the boss but it doesn't mean that you come late you can come late but it's the meeting time. You know?." I got shocked when I saw her like this she burst out looking at me in anger I was about to say something but again she started.

"Literally kookie called you but still you ca--" she was completing her sentance but when I heard her calling JungKook 'kookie' I got very angry and glare at her. She shut her mouth immediately and then I looked at JungKook's side her was smirking looking at me like what the actual is going on her firstly she shout at me like this it's okay she can shout my y/n can shout at me,can do anything with me whatever she wants but not get closer to any other guy I hate this.

The way she called him kookie I doubt now I really have to know what happened between them when I didn't reach here.

"Why the hell you call him kookie his name is JungKook." I said while gritting my teeth and glaring at her.
"What happened between you two when I didn't came here?." Taehyung gazes move to JungKook them JungKook explained him the whole story. And y/n was still there standing while looking down not maintaining any eye contact with him or JungKook.

I was about to say something when I heard a knock on the door, my one of the employee was standing there on the door I said 'come in' he came inside and said "Sir the meeting was about to start please come." The employee said while looking down because no one have that much guts to look at him while taking.

"Okay" he said and stood up from there but then he said "Miss.Y/n I will clear this when the meeting will end". Taehyung said and leave the cabin.

Y/N POV
What the actual fuck you did y/n, literally you are dumb first of all you shout at him and then called JungKook as kookie I don't know how i called him by this nickname I was about to take the file but then JungKook said "Something good was going to happen y/n be ready and enjoy it." JungKook said and left the cabin making me dumbfounded there only.

––––––––––––––—————————————

VOTE
COMMENT
AND FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT ♡