✨𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒✨

TAEHYUNG POV
The whole time I was staring at y/n, whenever she look at me I was glaring at her poor girl got afraid of me. I know she got scared by seeing this side of mine but I also got angry when she call him kookie how dare she call him like this?, I know it got slipped from her mouth because I can see her how she got shocked when he called him by his nickname. And also I'm burning in jealousy when JungKook told me what happened before when I didn't came. Now it's enough this Fucker is smirking looking at me and then y/n. NOW IT'S ENOUGH!!!.

"That's for today,I like your presentation Mr.Gray let's Collab." I said while handshaking with Mr.Gray and here he's smiling like  don't know which tropy he got.

"Thank you I'm glad that you like our presentation." Mr.Gray said and leave the meeting room before taking his all stuff.

I started walking out from the room but then I stopped and turn around looking at y/n who is arranging files looking cute but then what I said  made her stoped doing her work.

"Miss.Y/n I want you in my cabin right now." I said and walked out from tha cabin.

[And about JungKook he leave with Mr.Gray]

I was working on my laptop then I heard her voice I called her inside and she stopped in front of my table looking down because she don't want to make eye contact with me. Then I said

"Miss.Y/n come here." I said and she immediately looked at me, she didn't move from her place so again I said

"Miss.Y/n don't make me more angry and come here." This time I said a little bit louder. She came towards me and stand beside me.

I grabbed her right hand which made her sit on my lap she widened her eyes but didn't looked back at me her back was facing me.

"Mr.K-kim what a-are you d-doing?." She's shuttering and I like it.

"Tell me what I'm doing." I said in a sarcastic way.

But she kept quiet she didn't said anything.

I pulled her more closer to me which made her butt came in contact with my cock harshly. I controlled myself from moaning, I move closer to her hairs and snuggle in her hairs and smelled them.

"Y/n your hairs smell is so good." I said while removing her hairs from her shoulders.

I removed her hairs from her shoulders and peck her ear lobe sending her Shivers down to her spine.

Before she turn for looking at me I flipped our position and made her sit on my table. She gasped and looked at me shockingly. I put my both the hands on her waist side and pull her more closer to me. I put my head on her lap. She struggled in my grip and I looked at her or more like I glare at her she stopped and looked at me with her doe eyes.

I stood up and looked at her she is looking down I lift her chin with my right hand and made her look at me.

Y/N POV
The whole time I was thinking why Mr.Kim is doing this I mean why he is doing this, first he got angry on me now I can see he is jealous like his face expressions and hisbehaviour can easily tell that he's jealous and it's because I called JungKook by his nickname. My thoughts got interrupted when I felt Mr.Kim's  breath on my neck.

My breath hitched there only I held Mr.Kim's arm and my one hand was on his chest maintaining distance from him but he removed my hand from his chest still snuggling in my neck.

"M-Mr.Kim why––" he cut off me and looked at me.

"I'm jealous,now tell me what should I do with you? Hmm?." Mr.Kim said while caressing my cheeks. I didn't said anything.

"I don't know."

"Hmm then don't stop me from doing."

He again snuggled in my neck and started sucking there his one hand was on my waist and another one was behind my back pulling me more closer. He started sucking there at my weak spot I controlled myself from moaning but still I end up moaning.

"Ahhh.." I closed my mouth with my both the hands and looked at him only to see him smirking at me.

"I think you enjoyed it want me to do it again?." He said while smirking at me.

He again snuggled in my neck and started sucking more harder there, I again moaned.

"Ahhh.."

Out of nowhere he bite my neck made me to moan a little bit louder.

"Ahhh... Ummm."

Now his one hand is caressing my jaw. I held his hand and try to remove from there but he held my hands and push me more on his table which made me to lay down on his table. I gasped and looked at him he is smirking while looking at me he came towards my face, I started breathing heavily made my chest up and down his gaze fell on my breasts I quickly put my hands on my breasts he looked at me and said

"No need to hide those things which belongs to me." He said and move towards my lips I closed my eyes thinking that now he will kiss me but my thoughts got wrong when he peck my forehead.

I opened my eyes and looked at him he is smiling looking at me his hand slipped behind my back and one hand put behind my head he made me to sit on his table I looked at him and he is still looking into my eyes his dark eyes now looked so calm like now he got satisfied from doing that.

I removed his both the hands from my body and got up from his table fixing my clothes.

He came towards me made to step backward my back hit the glass wall he put his left hand above my head and come closer to me and said

"Now don't get closer to any other guy otherwise you know–" he stopped and whisper in my ear "there is more to come." He said and bite my chin. He move backward and sat on his chair and started doing  work on his laptop. And I stood there like a statue rewising what he said.

I got interrupted when he said

"Bring your all the stuff in my cabin, from now you will be doing your work in my cabin." He said but his gazes were on laptop.

I walked out from his cabin and put my hand on my chest my heart is beating so fast. I took my all the stuff in my small hands and made my way towards his cabin. I knocked on his door he said 'come in' in his deep voice. I put my all the stuff on another table I felt someone's stare at me I looked towards right side and saw Mr.Kim looking at me I looked at him with 'what' reactions.

But what he said made me huffed in anger.

"Miss.Y/n why are you short?."

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––——

VOTE
COMMENT
AND FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT ♡