✨𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋✨

AFTER ONE WEEK
TAEHYUNG POV
Today I organised a party and told y/n to where something beautiful and elegant she asked me why so told her that you're my personal assistant so you should look good, I didn't told her the real reason this party is for my y/n today I'm going to propose her. It's been a one week since she is working at my company she is good at work, when she work her whole focus was only on her work, I like that she is doing hardwork only for my company first of all this party is for only her and in this I will also announce our company rank after collabing with higher companies. But for me this party is for only for my y/n. I love her a lot, I also told my parents about the party but didn't told them about her.

As soon as I reach there my eyes roamed at every corner but I didn't find her I guess she didn't come yet. I should wait for her. I was in my own thoughts but then my dad said

"What happened are you waiting for someone?." He asked putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah someone special." I said and my mom looked at me with knitted eyebrows.

"Who's she?." My mom asked I got shocked she knows me very well.

"Wait so sometime, you will get to know." I smiled and she nodded her head.

"Mom dad you enjoy the party I have to call someone." I said and leave from there.

MEANWHILE HIS PARENTS

"I think he got someone for himself,what you say." His dad said looking at his son who is looking happy yet desperate to meet someone.

"Yeah he got someone and I'm happy about that finally he's in a relationship." His mom said placing her hand on his dad's hand and smiled at him.

"Yeah I'm also happy for her." He smiled back and peck his wife's forehead.

MEANWHILE TAEHYUNG POV
Ohh God when will she come, she didn't reach here now where is she and also she is not picking my call. I'm continuously dialling her number but only the voice I heard is the number you are dialing is not answering,please try later. Ughh I'm listening this fifth time. Did something happened to her no no what I'm thinking, but the she pich up the call before she speak I said

"Y/nahh where were you why aren't you picking up my calls?." I said being worried about her.

"Taehyung I'm ready but I'm stuck in this fucking traffic."

"Wait then I'm coming to pick up you." I said and was about to cut the call but shouted.

"No no no need to come here I will come in half an hour if I got any problem then I will call you, okay?."

"Okay."

I cut the call and turn around to and there is JungKook behind me smiling like a fool.

"Ohh so much desperate to meet her." He said giving me a creepy smile.

"Shut up." I said glaring at him.

"Btw when did you two- 'WOAHHH'." He stop in the middle and started hooting looking at the main door.

I turn around and my breath hitched when I see 'my angel' . She is looking so beautiful like a angel. She is wearing light purple off shoulder promise dress, her shoulders are exposing too much. But I didn't mind because no one is dare to touch what's mine.