✨𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒✨

TAEHYUNG POV
I listen her every talk, she also love me. I opened my eyes and she got shocked I knew it, I hover over her,she put her both the palms on my chest maintaining distance from me. I smirked and caresses her right cheek from my palm. I smiled and asked her

"You love me?." I asked her while looking into her brown orbs. She look so cute when she got nervous. I chuckled looking at her.

"Tell me jagiya,you love me?, I'm Waiting for your answer." I said being impatient now.

"Umm, y-yes." Finally!! She answered,my y/n love me. Ohh God I'm so happy, she got shy and covered her face with her.

I removed her both the hands from her face she look a somewhere else, she got shy. I put my both the palms on her cheeks and made her look at me. She looked at me and smiled at me, I smiled back and lean towards her forehead I peck her forehead and smiled at her. I lean towards her lips and captured her lips into mine, I kiss her passinately yet softly she smile in between the kiss my baby is happy by this. I broke the kiss and admire her face. But then she asked something made me shocked.

"Why don't you answer back, you don't love me?."

"What I say you back did you say I love you?,hmm?." I smirked she shyly said

"Umm, i lo–love y–you." She said being shuttered. I caresses her right cheek.

"Jagiya say it clearly why are you shuttering?." 

"This is the first time I'm saying to someone so— umm you know." She looked down being shy.

Ohh so she didn't came in any kind of relationship before, so it's her first time saying this so for sure it's her first time in sex. Ahh what I'm thinking.

"It's your first time saying this baby but you have to say it."

She closed her eyes being shy, she shy a lot.

"Jagiya open your eyes say I love you while looking into my eyes." I sais this while caressing her hairs.

She looked into my eyes and put her right palm on my left cheek peck my lips I got shocked firstly she is shying and now she did this.

"I love you."

I again captured her lips and kiss her this time I kiss her roughly, I put my right hand under her head and pulled her towards me and made her sit on my lap without breaking kiss. She is sitting on my lap kissing me back. I hold her head and deepen the kiss. After a good minute of I broke the kiss and looked at her she is breathing heavily, she look so tempetating when she look like a mess.

" I love you more my aein." I smiled and peck her forehead.

"You got out of breath only in a kiss what will you do when we will do it?.hmm jagiya." I smirked looking at her she looked down I hug her and she snuggled in my neck and wrapped her both the hand one hand on my neck and another one my waist, I smiled.

She unwrapped her hands and looked at me, I can sense she wanna say something.

"Jagiya what you wanna say?."

"You should have say sorry to me though you listen all the talks when you are pretending to sleep." I chuckled at her and peck her forehead.

"I'm sorry I won't do that again."

"Hmm, you better don't do that again." She said with a pout on her face.

"Jagiya I won't propose you like this I wanna propose you in another way, I'm not like someone who proposed his girl like this I will propose you in a different and beautiful way."