✨ 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆✨

Y/N POV

I woke up from my bed and the first thing that came in my mind was my registration form that I filled yesterday's night,I hurriedly grabbed my laptop and checked my email if there is any message from them or not. I opened my email and checked and there was a message that's from that company,I opened it and saw they hired me for the company as a Personal secretary of ceo,there time also given its given I have to come at 10:00 am, then I checked time and it's fucking 9:15 am. I hurriedly get up from my bed and dressed myself. I wore a black trouser with white shirt and applied nude makeup on my face.

Currently I'm heading towards the company in a bus,I'm hella nervous what will happen there?,What if he don't like my presentation?.I shrugged of my thoughts,I'm standing infront of the company and its 9:46 am ugh. I entered in the company firstly I have to meet with manager,I was searching for the manager I have to tell him/her about it then he will take me to the ceo's cabin.

"Excuse me?."i stoped one employee that is going towards elavator.

"Yes?."he looked at me and I politely asked him.

"Um,can you please tell me where is manager of this company, actually I came here for an interview." I told him and he turn around and then looked at me.

"He's on fifteenth floor." That employee told me and I passed him a smile and said 'okay thanks'.

I'm in elavator heading towards fitheenth floor looking for the manager. The elavator stoped and I came out from the elavator, I roam my eyes everywhere then there I saw that manager,I recognised him by his batch that was put on his black coat. I patted on his shoulder he turn around and 'what' reactions.

"Good morning sir,I came here for an interview." I politely told him and he just nodded his head and said.

"Hmm,go to the eighteenth floor there you meet with ceo of this company and told him that Mr.Carter send me here." I nodded my head and thanked him.

I reached the twentieth floor as expected there were many girls for the interview. I mean why not? Who would not like to the assistant for such a huge business ceo. I looked around the room and spotted a lady who look like a employee in this company.

"Hey! I came here for the personal assistant interview."

"Good I'm Aana I will call you when you chance will come,till then you may have your seat." She said politely.

"Okay I'm sorry to be rude but can you tell me who is going to be taking the interview?." I asked as I was expecting the manager to take my interview like he was in his attitude like he's the boss here.

"The CEO himself."

"Ohh okay."

After fifteen minutes or so Aana Called my name.

"Jeon Y/n"

"Yes?."

"You are ready to go in." She guided me towards the cabin.

Jesusss!!!

TAEHYUNG POV

" May I come in?."

"Come". Taehyung answered the knock with his gazez on the file which he is reading.

As soon as the door open, a beautiful girl come wearing black trouser and white shirt. As I noticed her, I knew she did very minimal makeup unlike other candidates, she still look stunning.

I hope she got beauty with Brain, because I ain't hiring her if she doesn't show her skills.

She seemed nervous, fidgeting her fingers she has a white resume file I suppose.

"Sit"

"Good morning Mr.Kim,I'm Jeon
Y/n." She confidently introduced herself, I liked that about her.

Rest candidate were shuttering mess when they spoke.

"Y/n can you give me your resume?." I asked gazing straight in her eyes.

"Here it is". She handed me the file.

I had a look at her resume. Hmm,lives in America.Had a great business degree from America State University.
Uh huh?
No working experience.
That's strange!.

"Y/n you have an excellent degree in business. Then why don't you have any working experience?. You're 24 right?." I asked her

"Yes sir but there is a personal reason for that. I'm sorry sir." She looked down.

What could that be ?

"Alright then tell me with zero working experience why should I hire you?." I asked sternly as I closed her resume and put it on the table.

"You will hire me because I can promise you that this being my first working experience I will give my everything to my work. I would not give a single chance to you to get a disappointed,I can prove you that I'm worthy for this job."

She said firecely.

Damn! I live her attitude.

"You will hire me, confident aren't we? Miss.Y/n?." I let out a small laugh.

She smiled and nodded positively.

"Well,I like your fierce, confident attitude Y/n. I would like to see you work for me as my personal assistant. You got the job."

She squealed, "Thank you, thank you so much Mr.Kim."

"Tomorrow at sharp 8:00 am with my coffee. I got up.

"Noted Mr.Kim"

She said and left my cabin before giving me a small smile.

God I'm excited to see her again,damn her attitude she is so different with that sassy attitude of her's. She didn't throw herself on me,she was dressed modestly.My eyes were stuck in her innocent orbs, fell on her lips hearing her words.

I didn't said anything more just want to see her,I want to capture her in my arms, I want to tie her fate with his so that she can't run away.

He clench his fist as he himself can't believe just because of her first glance,he fell for her.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

VOTE
COMMENT
AND FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT ♡