✨𝐇𝐔𝐇!✨

Y/N POV
The lady turned around and gulped in fear "S-sir" she replied while shuttering. By this time the manager and some staff members had also come there. Taehyung stared at her coldly and then come towards me he grabbed me by my waist and pull me closer to him then peck my forehead I blushed but hide it.

"She's my wife so behave nicely with her." He said dangerous glaring at her.

He looked at me and his face expressions changed, he interwined his hand with me and headed towards to see the dresses. I'm checking all the dresses they are nice but still I didn't like anyone of them so now taehyung is selecting dress for me, ohh it's been and hour we are seeing the dresses but he's not liking any dress suddenly he pulled me to another store and there his eyes caught an beautiful off-white coloured gown. Yeah it's really beautiful, so he but me that dress and he also take his too.

Now we are heading towards my house but then his phone ring he pick up the call.

"Right now it's fucking 8:00 pm."
Taehyung shouted making me flinch at my place due to sudden increase in his voice.

He signed and cut the call angrily and change the route.

"Tae where are we going?." I asked as it's now the route for my apartment.

"Y/n baby we are going office it's something important to complete and that fucking manager told me right now." He said a d speeden the car.

There were still a lot of employees in the company as the company runs at night too,so as soon as taehyung and I entered everyone looked at us being shocked. Y/n got uncomfortable with their stares but taehyung had no effect at all as he was very angry and walked with his head up, like a King.

Upon entering in the office he directly sat on his chair he look at y/n and saw she was standing there he signed and said

"You can sit there you don't need to do work I will manage." He said and started doing work on his laptop.

I settled myself on the couch and stared at him. After sometime I'm started feeling hungry, I looked at him and signed he's too busy in his work.

TAEHYUNG POV

"Wait for sometime, they will bring dinner I bet you didn't eat anything." I said and she looked at me as I'm noticing from sometime she looked hungry then I remember we didn't had our lunch my poor baby.

She took out her phone and started scrolling through her phone as there was nothing that she could do except it. I told my manager to talk to them that the meeting will be held on tomorrow, that meeting is very important for me as it would make my company the most valuable in the world.

Suddenly the door open revealing one of the employee. Y/n and i we both looked at her while she did the same, she stared weirdly at y/n and then looked towards me.

"Good evening Mr.Kim and Miss?." She said and again looked at y/n asking for her name. Before she could reply I said still looking at my laptop

"Address her as Mrs.Kim, call her Mrs.Kim she's my wife ." i answered coldly.

"Sir the files are placed on the desk and the dinner will be served shortly. Please tell me if you need anything." She said and left.

Shortly, the dinner was served but I didn't came to eat it so y/n looking at me. Suddenly I looked up at her and said

"Why aren't you eating?." I asked.

"You aren't eating?." She stated to which I shook my head and told her to eat.

Without wasting anytime she started eating the food as she was hungry no very- hungry. I smiled looking at her and then again shifted my gazez to my laptop.

It was almost 10:30 pm and still this work didn't completed. Y/n had already finished her dinner, I was so lost in my work that I didn't talk with her. I know y/n is getting bored but also I don't want her to do work. She stood up and went towards the huge glass window through which she could see the whole Seoul. Everything looks so tiny but still beautiful, i noticed this and turned towards my wife staring at her for some seconds and then again busy in my work.

Y/n came back and sat down on the couch, feeling the extreme level of boredom. She took out her phone and again scrolled through it for another fifteen minutes. I'm glancing her time to time, I'm watching her every action time to time. She got tired by strolling through her phone so she just kept in her bag and stared at me I can feel she is staring at me.

Y/N POV
I'm staring at my own husband who doesn't know that someone is also present there. Fucker I cursed him and continued staring at him noticing how handsome he is.

How his perfect black hairs were maintained in a manner, and how his beautiful cocoa brown eyes were scaning through laptop and then paper, how he was constantly biting his lips,how his thick veiny arm covered by the shirt that it would explode due to buffness of them. Slowly while examining my husband my eyes are feeling tired,as I gently closed my eyes drifting of to my Dreamland.

TAEHYUNG POV
Finally!!!. I muttered and stretched my arms as I had finished preparing the presentation for the meeting. My eyes then landed on my wife who is sleeping on the couch in an uncomfortable position I felt guilty for this making his wife wait like this. He looked at the clock and it showed that it had been thirty minutes pass midnight.

I signed and move towards her,I  bent down and look at her face I move my hand towards her face and remove her hairs that were blocking her face to see me. I admired her face she look so calm, letting out another sigh i picked her up in bridal style but stopped when my heart started beating extremely fast. I looked down at her sleeping figure and smiled while gently whispering.

"I love you so much wifey I'm nothing without you, I'm so into you that I can't stop loving you."

—————————————————————
VOTE
COMMENT
AND FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT♡⁠