✨𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓✨

Y/N POV

"Miss.Y/n why are you short?."

I swear when he called me short my blood Started boiling no one called me short till now and here he's saying me this easily. It's not my fault if my height is like this I mean my height is only 165 cm and what's in that,I didn't got short intentionally it's by God's side. I ignored him and toss my all the stuff on table in anger this time I'm very angry from him. I also didn't answered his question and also why would I ?.

"Miss.Y/n, are you ignoring me?."

"Yes, I'm ignoring Mr.Kim any problem?." I said in a sarcastic way while looking at him, I can see now he's burning in anger the way I'm ignoring him and answering him.

He didn't said anything and started doing his work and I'm doing my own work, I can sense he's continuously staring at me but I didn't look at him and ignored him more.

TIME SKIP
I completed those files which Mr.Kim gave me to complete I got up from my desk and put the on Mr.Kim's table without looking at him I said

"Sir the files you gave me complete I completed them, you can check if there is any problem then let me know." I said still not looking at him.

But his eyes were fixed on me!.

"Miss.Y/n I know you will do them correctly without any mistake." His gazes didn't leave me.

"Sir can I go no–" before I complete my sentance he cut me off and said

"No" he said still looking at me. This time I looked up to see him looking at me with a cold face.

"But sir it's already time to go." I said and he looked at his watch then looked at me,he nodded his head. I was about to go but he said

"Wait I will drop you." He said while getting up from his chair.

"No thanks sir I can go by myself." I said again not looking at me.

"I will drop you so better to shut your mouth." He suddenly a little bit louder, I flinch a little by this sudden tone of his and also I don't like this I can go by myself then he has to say this now I will shut my mouth I won't talk to him until an unless it's about work.

We both leave the office as there is no one in the whole company. He opened car gate for me I sat on the passenger seat he come and sit on the driver's seat. He start the engine and started driving the car. I peeked at his side I'm not looking at him I'm looking athis hand the way his right hand was perfect fit in the steering wheel, it looks so hot. Huh! What I'm thinking I looked towards another side.

"Y/n." he called my name I just hummed in reply.

He looked at me softly and said

"Are you angry with me or are you sad with me?." He stopped the car and looked at me.

I didn't said anything just looking out side through the black mirror. He again said

"Y/n, I was ju–." I cut off him and said

"Sir I have to go home early because leave it please drive fast." I said while looking at him. His face expressions suddenly change he's not satisfied with my answer.

He start the engine and asked me my address I told him and he made towards those directions which I told him. The whole time he was quite,at that time I was that my head was paining I think I got a headache but I didn't tell him.

We reached our house before I opened the door of the side he came out of his car and opened the door for me. I didn't look at him just made my way towards my house door. I opened and locked it,I didn't asked him if he want to came or not. I heard his car starting sound I think he left. I took a shower and my headache increases more I think I won't go tomorrow yeah I will take a leave for a day as I am sick. I did my dinner and did my night routine and slept after taking the medicine.

TAEHYUNG POV
I think I shouldn't said that to her like about her height she's short but still look cute. I was just joking with her and I think she took that seriously that's why she ignored me and also I shout at him if you sew from my side so i behave with all like this but she is special for me I shouldn't have shout at her if I see from her side,she also got flinched when I shout at her.

And in the car when I tried to talk to get she didn't talk to me I felt sad. I think she is also taking about something too but she didn't said. I think now I have to say sorry to her in my whole life I didn't said sorry to a girl I mean I said sorry but to my family not a girl but not it looks like I have to say to her first time.

TIME SKIP
NEXT DAY

TAEHYUNG POV
I'm waiting for my y/n and she didn't come,it's already her time to come but she didn't came. I think she didn't came because I shout at her and called her short, don't tell me that she got upset or something other like that. I called her many times but she didn't pick my calls. Let's wait for more then I will do something.

After half hour

Now it's enough I have to go to her home now. I left my office and headed towards her apartment. I drive fast as fast I can, I reached her apartment I hurriedly get out from my car and ringed her door bell I waited for a minute but no response I ringed again  but still there was no response. I asked from the neighbors they said she didn't come out from her apartment today. Now I got more worried now I have to break the door. I break the door and entered inside her house I was looking at her apartment like it is so maintained everything was so perfect.

I looked for her room, I opened her room lock and saw my y/n was sleeping. I heavily signed atleast she is okay I move towards her bed I bend a little and caressed her hairs. I smiled looking at her how beautiful she is looking while sleeping. I sat on his bed but then she opened her eyes.

Y/N POV
I woke up at 9:00 am but still my head is paining I think the medicine didn't affect. I signed and put my palm on my head and then on my face ands neck ohh my god my body is burning from fever. I think about office on no it's my second day but I'm not well I think it's better to take a leave from office because if I do work maybe my fever increase. My body is that much burning that I didn't eat my breakfast I just stood up from the bed did my morning routine I did shower and again layed down on my bed. Don't know when I slept.

I opened my eyes and saw

"MR.KIM IS CARESSING MY HAIRS."

–––——————————————————

VOTE
COMMENT
AND FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT ♡