Chapter 10

"Fuck," I groan. I pull away from Zy and roll over. I untie his hands from the head board, but he doesn't move. He lets out a shaky breath as he comes down from his high. I run my hand gently down his back as I grab my vape, hitting it. He flips over, laying on his back. He laughs and runs a hand through his hair. It's slightly damp from sweat and our sex. He says, breathing shakily, "That was good. Great actually. Like fuck, Danger. That was intense."

"Are you okay?" I ask, glancing into those pretty gold eyes that are looking at me with utter submission still. He nods and says, "Very."

I lay down on my stomach, letting nicotine flood my lungs. My wing covers his back and he curls into the touch. My bond to him pulses with content and love. I smile. It's weird knowing his emotions at such a depth. I hit my vape again, saying, "I'll never get over how fucking good you feel."

"You feel even better," Zyon grins, "Like how does someone so big feel so fucking good?"

"You are daddy's little whore aren't you?" I say grabbing his chin. He nods and I kiss him gently, but firmly.

Knock. Knock. My head whips to the door. I stare at the door as I stand, sliding into a pair of pants. I clutch my side as the cut blazes with spin at the quick motion. Zyon is on his feet in seconds too. Pants on his legs and a dagger in his hand. I smile at him softly before opening the door.

Two angels are standing there. They say, "Eryx Demiurgos?"

"Yeah. What can I do for you?" I ask, my spine chilled at the fact they remember my name.

"We were friends of your fathers," The one with long blonde hair, down past his chest, bright against tan skin says, "I'm Gabriel and this is, Remeil."

My gaze flicks quickly to his partner. The plain brown hair and brown eyes make him seem boring next to his partner. What draws my attention about him however is the tattoo on his neck of a bird and the sword on his hip. I offer, even as my skin tingles with the idea of having someone in my home, "Nice to meet you. Do you want to come in?"

"No we're here about your family line being restored," Gabriel explains.They smile, almost in sync, "It means you are technically still an heir to the angel throne."

"That doesn't exist anymore," I glance at Zyon, who has come a few feet behind me.

"Not the Throne, no, but the heir comes with great responsibility still. Your father asked us to look after you if he ever died. We've spent our twenty one years looking for you," Remeil says, "We assumed you had died, but kept looking anyway. Until you are of age at a century, we are your legal guardians. Asked by your father to train and prepare you for the Throne."

"But," Gabriel says, "Now it will not be for the throne. As the Heir, you have a right to join the Princes of Darkness and Light, along with our Majesties of the respective titles at their governing meetings."

"So what because I'm Micheal's son , I get to join the royals?" I ask, arching my eyebrow.

Gabriel's wings ruffle in annoyed frustration and Remeil explains, "No, because you are the Prince of Angels, Commander of Heaven's Fire, and the Rightful Bearer of the Halo you get to join these meetings."

"Okay," I say, trying not to spiral with this new information, "so you're supposed to help mentor me. How do you suppose we go about that?"

Remeil says, a sad look crosses his expression, "I was supposed to be your adoptive parents, my Erosen and I. Satan didn't know that though. By the time the paperwork went through you were gone from the family Satan had given you to."

"They kicked me out, after nearly starving me and beating the shit out of me," I stare at Remeil, my hand gently covering my wound as if that will stop the cut from bleeding. This man was supposed to be my step-in father.