Ep 5 - Police Chase

(Slight Blood & violence is mentioned in the following episode)

Dammit dammit dammit!!

The mutant ran on all fours, jumping onto cars and sprinting between people.

I really messed it up big time!

The mutant looked behind him, seeing multiple police cars on his tail. They had their sirens on, alerting every nearby passerbys. The very last thing he needed right now! The mutant leaped onto a another car, noticing an alleyway. Hopping off the car, he continued to sprint, making a sharp turn into the alleyway. The mutant halted to a stop, standing up. It was a dead end.

Frantically, the mutant's eyes searched around, pleading for anything that could help him in his situation. Hearing a loud screech, followed by a couple more, the mutant whipped his head around. The humans were exiting their cars with something in their hands. Instinctively, the mutant crouched down to all fours in a defensive stance. Hissing, the humans hesitated to approach.

"Woah. Never seen this kind before." A human in blue said. "It sure can run pretty damn fast." Followed by another man in blue. There was a small commotion among the humans. The mutant's breath hitched as his past memories came into his mind. They were judging him. He knew he had a fox mask he snagged from a small shop owned by humans on his face but he couldn't help but feel exposed. The mutant's pupils became slit, kickstarting the mutant into a lunge. A loud screech was cast, returning the distracted officers' attention back to the mutant.

The mutant's mouth glided over one of the human's arm, instantly closing down. Blood splattered out and a scream was given out. The officers took out their pistols, fingers on the triggers and aimed at the mutant. The mutant laid crouched over the human with the intact arm in his mouth.

"Don't move!" An officer yelled. The mutant looked up at the officer without moving. The officer below him was groaning in pain. Blood was dripping down from his held arm. "Release the officer and put your hands up where I can see them! Slowly!" The officer continued. The mutant let out a growl. He didn't trust them and he didn't want to. They would hold him in prison and he would be sent back to the laboratory, reliving the pain all over again. Or they would execute him and he didn't want that. He wanted to live.

The mutant released the officer's arm a little, still having his mouth over the arm. "And what would I get in return?" The mutant growled. The officer hesitated. He couldn't simply let the mutant go but he didn't want his fellow comrade die. The officer swallowed, coming to his decision. "Maybe you'll get a reduced amount of time in the mutant jail or whatever. It's a nice reward." The mutant frowned, his growls getting louder.

Caught slight movement in the corner of his eye, the mutant's pupils darted to the side of his eyes. An officer had one of his arms behind his back. Instinctively, the mutant pulled himself away from the officer on the ground, trying to make a break for it. The officer pulled his arm out, pulling the trigger. Something shot out. The mutant let out a pained yell, falling down on the pavement.

Something was on him. Something that made him hurt. Something that was intended to neutralize the mutant.

The officers surrounded the mutant who was crippling in pain. Constantly being electrocuted by the taser, the mutant glared at the officers, barely managing a snarl through the noise.

The mutant's vision turned red. The humans turned black with distorted laughing faces. They were all enemies. Bullies. They don't deserve to LIVE.

R̸̡̢̳͉͓̰̩̲̼̹͙̠̝̬̬̈́̊̏͒́̎́̂̅̽̈́̈͘͠͝͝A̵̡͕̮͖̠͈̠̗͙̩͈̞͍̺̯̦̟̔̾̓̋͒ͅÄ̵̧̛͙͉̖̬̪̝́͆̐̀̈́̀̇̔̌̍̓̓͛̈́̚̕̕A̶̺̬̍̈́͗̎̏̆Ą̵̱̤̘̮͕̜̣̙̰̺͕̰̄̀̐͜ͅA̶̭͚̲̜̫̅͊̽̀͌̓̑͠A̶̡̡̛͍͖͓̣̩͙̫̱̮̰̭̱͎̠̜̹͂̔̂̔̆͑͑́͐̀̚̚Ģ̷̖̮̩͖̩̞̇̈́Ḩ̵̧̹̩͚̝̖̼̹̙̱̳̲͕̔̆̀̉̋͗͒̐͂́͆̏͘̕̚͝͝Ḧ̷̺̪̟̣̼͍̯̩̰͍̖̹̑͊̅̕͜H̶̨̪͇̽̆͊̎H̴̡͎̲̖̻̝̬̥̏́͂̍̅͑̋͠!̶̛͉̭̬͈͌͐̿͛͋͗̎̌̒͗̕͝!̸̜̄͆̎͋̾͋̔̂̒́̐͘͝!̵̜̩̳͇͎̝̦͈͕̰̫̭͗̂͋͘