Ep 13 - Just a Passerby Doing His Thing

(violence and blood mentioned in this episode)

The yokai kicked at the pebbles. He didn't know what to do. Lazily mumbling to himself, the mutant started to climb onto a large stash of cargo containers. He could see the entire dock.

He had gone outside with the new strange mask he got since his chipped mask's condition got worse. He was still feeling quite uneasy about it but it felt normal ever since he's tried to put it on. He shook his head, pushing the uneasiness aside.

Maybe he should get something to eat. It was getting rather dark. The sun is setting. A glint of light shone between the cargo containers. The mutant diverted his attention towards the glint. Looks like something is reflecting the light. But what is?

Squinting his eyes, the yokai lifted his hand above his eyes. Perhaps the reflected light was making him unable to see or it was too dark but he managed to catch a glimpse of a large black object. It looked like a black car. A rather large one.

Okay. So humans are here. That's okay, he'll just stay out of sight. The yokai looked over to the side of the dock. The sun was still setting but it'll be gone soon enough. That way, he'll be able to sneak out easier in the dark.

He felt something stick to his neck.

The yokai blinked, rather confused. Reaching out to his neck, the yokai plucked something off of it. He held up a tranquilizer dart. Staying frozen for a few seconds, trying to figure it out, the yokai wobbled backwards. He managed to catch his balance, snapping back to reality. Crushing the dart in his hand, the mutant let out a growl.

They're here again. They just won't leave me ALONE!!

The mutant knew who was targeting him. He clearly could recognize the tranquilizer darts as they were made to specifically knock out yokais quickly. The government.

Another dart shot out at him, sticking into his shoulder. The mutant yanked it off, too busy fuming his anger in his thoughts. Forgetting he had a disguise on, the mutant leaped off the edge of the container. Landing down perfectly, the mutant raised his head up to the armored humans. They were positioned around the large black car as if they were trying to protect it. They all had their guns raised at him.

The buzzing in the mutant's mind started to fill in. He was loosing control. He was too angry to properly think things out calmly. His pupils flickered from side to side, scanning the area. Instantly reacting, the mutant ducked down beneath the flying darts.

I'll KILL them ALL. Kill THEM KiLL THEM KILL THEM

K̸̨̢̩͍̰̙̀̿͛̂͘Ĭ̴͉̞̲̯̝̊̎̓L̸̪̺͝͝L̷̟͂́̌̈͒ ̵̨̲̘͊T̶̛̝͗͌̌͝H̶̰̙̦͈̓͜Ẹ̵͙̺̈̀̎̐M̷̻͖͉̿̌̿̔

The yokai lunged at them on all fours, getting shot with a dart in the process. Pouncing onto a human, the yokai let out a screech as he raised his hand. There was strangely no gunfire but the yokai ignored the dreadful feeling. Ramming someone into the walls of a cargo, the yokai heard static. Glancing towards the sound, a human was holding a radio in his hand, muttering something.

Scowling, the yokai leaped towards the human. He wasn't going to let then get away this time.

He felt another dart stick to him.

The mutant's vision abruptly wavered with dizziness. His attempt to land on one foot failed him, the yokai slipping off of one of the cars. Unable to move, the yokai twitched on the ground.

He was unable to grasp what was happening to him.

Why can't I move?

Get UP you USELESS BODY!!