Ep 7 - Injuries

The turtles returned back to the lair, Raph holding Mikey in his arms and Donnie supporting Leo. "Let's take them to the medbay." Donnie said. Raph obediently nodded. Leo winced at the pain in his shoulder as Donnie moved his arms away from Leo. Leo sat on the medical bed, rubbing his injured arm. Raph carefully placed Mikey down on the bed behind Leo. Donnie shortly came into the room with a moveable machine.

"Remind me why we need to run scans?" Leo asked. "Well, we know that was a mutant but we don't know if it has venom or not. So just to be safe, we're going to run scans on both of you." Donnie replied. "But of course, we should treat the wounds first before it gets an infection."

"Tell me, is it bleeding Mikey?" Donnie called over, checking on Leo's wound. Raph shook his head. "It looks like it stopped." Raph responded. "Right. Raph, are you okay with treating Mikey?" Donnie asked, turning to a medic kit he had brought. Raph wasn't exactly good at medical stuff, mostly because his hands was rather large but he wanted to help his brothers and take off some of the burden off of Donnie's work. "Yeah." He replied.

"Alright. I'll tell you the instructions on treating the wound." Donnie put the medic kit onto Mikey's medical bed. "First, can you clean it? Clean it properly and thoroughly."

Donnie turned to Leo, who protested. "I can handle myself Don. After all, I'm the medic, remember?" Leo said. Donnie gave a scowl to Leo, firmly grabbing Leo's injured arm. "Listen. I don't want you arguing with me right now. This is a serious matter. That guy could've ripped your shoulder clean!" Donnie growled. "Ow ow ow, okay okay, I'll cooperate!"

Donnie instructed Raph step by step as he treated Leo's shoulder. After properly treating their wounds, Donnie took out a shot. At first, Leo protested, trying to avoid being stabbed with the needle. But Donnie had Raph hold Leo down and Donnie managed to draw the blood out with Leo screaming as his usual job, drama king. Mikey was waaaay more cooperative than Leo and Donnie easily withdrew his blood.

"Alright, I should have the test results within' a few hours or so." Donnie announced. "As well for the meantime, don't do anything stupid. Leo and Mikey, you are free to roam in the lair but don't strain your injuries alright? Raph, please make sure they don't do anything regrettable. I'll be in my room if you need anything."

———               ———

"Oowwwww...." The mutant whined.

He took off the fox mask and pulled off the hoodie. His arms had some minor burns and bruises. The back of his head had a bruise and had some blood on it from the impact when Raph had slammed him into a wall. His mind was clear again and he was able to think and breathe clearly. The mutant held his head, groaning from his regrets. "Ughhh! Why did I have to loose myself?!"

The mutant didn't have any medical supplies but that was okay. He could simply use his shapeshifting to heal his wounds. Each time he shapeshifts, depending on the amount of mass he shapeshifts, it takes away an amount of energy which could be draining if he constantly shapeshifts.

It was night time anyways so he could rest, regaining his energy after his battle. The mutant shapeshifts his wounds, healing it in an instant. Drained from the energy he's spent all day, the mutant sloppily flopped onto a pile of clothes he's made as a bed for himself. The mutant slowly dozed off unconsciously.