1 || Finding Priya

हाथ थाम ले पिया
करते हैं वादा,
अब से तू आरजू,
तू ही है इरादा,
मेरा नाम ले पिया मैं तेरी रुबाई,
तेरे ही तो पीछे-पीछे बरसात आई,
बरसात आई

Author's POV.

His sister-in-law was missing.
He was trying his best to find her.

It had been only a few weeks that he had found her, a mother-figure for him. After twenty freaking years of his life. And here, she was missing.
Her life was on stake, not only hers, her child's too.

Yes, she was pregnant. 2weeks pregnant.

What would he answer his brother whom he loves so much? Whom he respects so much?

His brother trusts him the most. And here, his Bhabhi was missing.

His mind was consumed with the thoughts of his missing sister-in-law. He paced back and forth, trying to piece together the puzzle of her disappearance. Who could have taken her?

He pondered the possibilities, his brows furrowing in deep concentration.

All that was happening in the past days, revolved around his mind.

The Choudhary's.

Their enemy. The most likely to be culprits.

Their longstanding feud with the Singh's had always simmered beneath the surface, ready to ignite at any moment.

Abhisar couldn't shake the feeling that there might be more than the story. He knew he had to dig deeper, uncover the truth that lay hidden beneath the layers of deceit and betrayal.

With a determined look in his eyes, Abhisar made a decision. He would leave no stone unturned, sparing no efforts in this quest to find his Bhabhi. He felt a surge of determination coursing through his veins.

Little did he know that his journey would lead him down a treacherous path, filled with unexpected twists and dangerous future. But he was ready to face whatever challenge lay ahead, fuelled by his love for his brother and his unwavering resolve to bring his sister-in-law back home safely.

He had already sent messages to his brother through letters, who was outside for his step-mother's treatment.

But, no reply was coming from the other side, indicating that something was surely wrong.

****
Two days had passed.

His heart raced as he stood outside the imposing gates of the Choudhary's.

Determination burned in his eyes as he prepared to confront the family, he believed had kidnapped his pregnant sister-in-law.

Taking a deep breath, he pushed open the gate and strode towards the entrance of their ancestral home.

Few goons where straddling outside.

He covered his face and moved inside. He could hear the distant sound of voices and laughter coming from within the house.

He knew he had to be cautious and gather as much information as possible before making his move.
He discretely made his way around the perimeter, searching any signs of Priya, his Bhabhi.

But she was no where to be found. Not a trace.

He finally decided to come face to face with the Sarpanch.

Vikas Choudhary.

Standing on the entrance again, he uncovered his face and in a millisecond, one of the goons, was on the floor with a broken nose.