5 || Abhisar kisses her core

रात अकेली थी तो बात निकल गई,तन्हा शहर में वो तन्हा सी मिल गई
मैंने उससे पूछा, "हम पहले भी मिले हैं कहीं क्या?"
उसकी नज़र झुकी, चाल बदल गई, ज़रा सा क़रीब आई, और सँभल गई
हौले से जो बोली, मेरी जान बहल गई, हाँ
हाँ, हम मिले हैं 100-100 दफ़ा, मैं धूल हूँ, तू कारवाँ
इक-दूसरे में हम यूँ लापता, मैं धूल हूँ, तू कारवाँ

Author's POV.

He had ripped her clothes. Into pieces. Exposing her completely nude.

As she found herself utterly naked infront of him, she placed her palm over her core to hide it from his stare.

He was silent.

Their eyes locked. Something was there in his eyes. Something.
That she thought for a second that he'll have mercy on her.

She shook her head slowly, looking into his almost red eyes.

With slow pace, he held her wrist, very lightly and removed her hands from there.

His eyes flickered in between her legs.

He saw her naked core. He was so close to her, she could barely feel the air surrounding them. Both of them were breathing unnaturally.

His hand moved there. He traced his fingers upon it from above and she closed her eyes, inhaling deeply and her body trembled.

The surrounding became hot suddenly as the skins of their body heated up.

His eyes followed to see her reaction and he gulped, silently, He found her tempting, her body had perfect curves. Milky-white skin unlike his that was tanned. Her mounds that were round and heavy.

His fingers opened her folds and he felt errant.

He saw her clit. Her core, that was wet with liquid in it. He turned her on? His act turned her on?

His heart was racing.

He was feeling different emotions. Very different.

He brushed his fingers inside her core very lightly and gently. She moaned, her chest heaving up and down.

He placed his index finger on her hole.

Just one.

He looked into her closed eyes and suddenly, very slowly, his fingers found way inside the heaven.

"Aanhhhh..", she moaned and he could say it wasn't out of pain, it was purely out of pleasure as her eyes rolled back and her hips arched a little up with his move.

He felt her walls, her walls that was so tight. So fucking tight that it was clenching against his single finger.

He moved again, two this time, slowly, but to induce pain and she opened her eyes, fixing her gaze with him, moaning,

"Dard... Dard ahh.. de Raha Hume."

Her voice clenched his heart. He took his finger outside immediately.

Their eyes were locked. Something raw flickering in both of their eyes. She moved her hand, to hold his wrist, very lightly, caressing her palm very gently on his wrist, up and down.

His face was expressionless, just adoring her beauty, lost in her eyes.

And slowly, while fixing his eyes with her, he took his wrist back from her hold.