7 || Nupur's brothers are dead

Mai toh bas Teri chahat mein,
Chahun rehna sada,
Mai toh bas Teri qurbat mein,
Chahun rehna sada,
Saaya bhi Tera Mai, hone naa du juda,
Maine tay kar liya.

Author's POV.

Priya had gained consciousness. But she was not in senses to hear anyone.

When Abhisar went to her room, she was shouting on his brother. He tried to stop, but she stopped him too.

And when she took the next step, she fell off. Fainted again.

His brother immediately picked her up and placed her on the bed, but he asked him to leave. To leave them alone.

He walked away. His heart was feeling mix of emotions.

Guilt, sadness, anger, revengeful.

All at once. But it also felt another emotion.

For her.

He wanted to care for her. But also wanted to take revenge through her. He didn't knew what he actually wanted.

The mere thought that he had used her body last night was haunting him.

He was thinking that he had taken her virginity, which wasn't true.

Use of words, messed it up for him.

Without thinking much, he moved towards his room and opened the door. He saw her wearing a simple saree, as she had to take a bath.

He signalled her to follow him.

She did.

He left her till the bathroom and then moved outside the house to calm his mind down.

***

He returned back after almost forty minutes.

Without speaking, his steps moved towards his brother's room to ask him if his bhabhi needed to eat something.

But he unknowingly interrupted at the wrong time.

"Bhabhi, uth gayi aap?".

Priya saw him and called his name in a loud voice,

"Abhisar- idhar aaiye."

He licked his lips in fear, his bhabhi's voice was different. Very different.

He walked in, standing infront of Abhigyan and Priya. His hands back.

Priya asked strictly,

"Kya hua hai.. aapki tabiyat theek nahi hai, kisi ne kuch kaha aapse? Kya hua hai aapko?"

His body shivered a little by her tone. Although they were of same age group, but in relation, she had a much elder position in his life.

"Abhisar- jawab dijiye."

He looked at Abhigyan. In confusion about what should he do. Priya looked at both of them.

Abhigyan saw Priya once and then spoke to Abhisar,

"Le kar aao."

He nodded and left from there.

***
He entered inside his room, Nupur was standing infront of the dressing table, combing her hair.

His eyes gazed her body. Curvy. She was wearing a royal blue saree which was perfectly hugging her curves. A light jewellery. And was looking exactly like a newly wedded bride, which she was.