2 || Marry Vikas's sister?

Ishq duaavan jaane kab aave, Ishq duaavan aave jab aave..
Main ta kol tere rehna, Main taa baitha kol tere...
Tainu takda ravaan
Baaton pe teri hansda ravaan
Pagal main khud nu banaanda rawaan
Tu hansdi rave, main hansanda ravaan
Tenu takda rawaan..

Author's POV.
[Contains mature language]

Vikas was pointing gun on his head.

He stood straight, without fear.
He can lose his life fearlessly if that is what he demands to send her bhabhi back. He would lay his life for his bhaiya and bhabhi. Because they're the only ones who has made him feel loved and valued.

But Vikas had different plans.

Very different.

"Andar chal," Vikas grunted.

He followed. Without any question. Because he knew he was caught now. There was no way out from this situation.

He was made to sit on a chair, in the middle of an open area which seemed like the aangan of his house. Goons standing around, surrounding him completely and Vikas stood infront of him.

Unable to control more, Abhisar spoke in a cold voice,

"Humari bhabhi ko bhejdo, humari Jaan lelo, Hume koi fark nahi parta."

Vikas laughed with a smirk as he ordered one of the goons present there.

"Lao bey, iski bhabhi ko lao."

He shouted to his assistant.

After few minutes, his eyes fell on a woman. A woman who was literally being dragged by her hands. Her hair open. Her saree loosely wrapped around her body. Dirt on her face and body.

His bhabhi, Priya.

She was being dragged mercilessly. Abhisar tried to stand up and resist, but he was pushed back by Vikas's gun,

"Baithiye devar ji, baithiye, aaram se baithiye," Vikas grunted, sarcastically calling Abhisar as 'devar'. Disgust flowing down from his mouth.

Abhisar's eyes became red, his knuckles turned white, as his bhabhi was laid down against a pillar and was tied by a thick rope around her belly. She was unconscious.

Vikas looked into Abhisar's eyes and spoke devilishly,

"Abhi Tak chhua toh nahi hai tumhari bhabhi ko, kaho toh chhu le."

Abhisar gritted his teeth, blood rushing to his eyes as his face turned dour,

"Madarchod, chhu ke dikha de, teri mardangi Naa cheen li, fir kehna."

Vikas laughed. Devilish laugh.

"Bahut bol rahe hai chote nawab, zara saree toh hatao sali ke badan se."

Abhisar stood up immediately, and tried to punch on his face, but was stopped when he heard the shooting voice.

The bullet just touched his arm and passed away. This act of Vikas turned Abhisar more hostile.

He grunted,

"Ladna hai toh mard banke humse lad na, aurat ko kyu shaamil kar raha hai saley."

Vikas laughed.

"Tere baap ne bhi toh aurat ko shaamil Kiya tha bey, tab yaad nahi aaya?".

Abhisar was taken aback. Taken aback by his words. His father. Used a woman. Vikas just sardonically spoke of Abhisar's father and he was clueless of what Vikas was actually talking about.