4 || Abhisar ripped her clothes

Rakh Loon Chhupa Ke Main Kahin Tujhko
Saaya Bhi Tera Na Main Doon
Rakh Loon Bana Ke Kahin Ghar, Main Tujhe
Saath Tere, Main Hi Rahoon..
Zulfein Teri, Itni Ghani
Dekh Ke Inko, Ye Sochta Hoon
Saaye Me, Inke Main Jiyoon.

Author's POV.

He married her. Only for the sake of his bhabhi's life. He married her.

His mind churned with a tumultuous mix of emotions - hatred and resentment swirling within him like a storm. He can't shake the feeling of anger that gnawed him, the knowledge that Nupur's presence in his life is a constant reminder of the pain and suffering inflicted upon his family.

When they reached their house, he picked his bhabhi in his arms. His eyes fell on her, his wife, who was sleeping.

Ignoring her, he walked inside along with Priya. As he stepped inside, his eyes fell on Abhigyan, his elder brother, who was standing with his hands back, in the Aangan.

Abhigyan ran towards him and immediately took Priya in his arms.

He ran towards their room, and placed her on the bed.

Tears were flowing from his brother's eyes. Tears, that he had never seen there. Never. In his life. He cussed under his breathe. Her fragile form a stark reminder of the danger they faced at the hands of Vikas. Abhisar's gaze flickers towards her briefly, a pang of guilt piercing through the veil of his anger. His determination increasing more to make the life of his wife a living hell.

"Kyu nahi bataya tumne Hume kuch?", Abhigyan held his collar and shook him.

Abhisar shook his head, caressing his brother's arms, "Calm down bhaiya, calm down."

But Abhigyan didn't leave him. He jerked him again and shouted,

"Kyu nahi bataya hume?".

He gulped and replied,

"Humne aapko bahut saari chitthiyan bheji thi bhaiya. Bahut saari. Aap tak pahuchi hi nahi wo."

Abhigyan left his collar and moved towards his wife, rubbing her palm, trying to wake her up.

"Kahan thi yeh?".

"Aapko kisne bataya bhaiya?".

Still rubbing her palms, he answered,

"Hum toh hasi Khushi ghar aa rahe the.. ki apni Priya se milenge hum," he saw tears dropping down on his bhabhi's hand, "tumhare aane ke kuch der pehle pahuche hai hum, aas paas ke logon se pata chala, agwa kar liya hai inhe...humari toh jaan nikal gayi thi."

He moved forward and caressed his brother's shoulder.

Abhigyan gulped and continued,

"Hum nikalne hi Wale the unhe dhundhne, ki logon ne bataya tum lekar aa rahe ho inhe."

Abhisar nodded his head and replied,

"Humare rehte bhabhi ko kuch nahi ho sakta, bhaiya. Kuch bhi nahi."

Abhigyan questioned again, his eyes filled with resentment,

"Kiski maut nazdik hai?".

Abhisar breathed deeply and replied,

"Vikas aur Ravi choudhary utha le Gaye the inhe."

Abhigyan's veins popped on his forehead. He inhaled sharply,