♡Alpha ♡ EXTRA CHAPTER ♡

Enjoy.

.....

"Jeun come here you little-" J imin stopped as a hand covered his mouth , from cursing at his 5 year old pup .

"Don't curse at the child baby " jungkook whispered watching the pup clap his little hands while saying.

"Appa...appa" he said still clapping.

J imin saw red as he took jungkook's hand harshly from his mouth and twisted it over his alph's head and on to his back then finally pushed him to the ground.

"Ouch....jimin lm sorry please don't that hurts " the poor alpha hissed in pain.

"You stupid alpha l told you l had things to do and you had to stay with jeun so where were you " he asked putting pressure onto the twisted hand.

"Ouch...ouch l-listen lm sorry okay l will stay with him today please let go " he shouted hitting the floor with his free hand.

J imin hummed letting him go and stood up to attend to his pup who really needed a bath. "You better or it won't be good for you....where is that stupid pup of yours "

He glared at his alpha who was now standing up, then left to look for his pup. "I think he will kill me one day..jeun where are you , before he kills you first l still need you to distract him before he has my head "

....

"Mmmh yummy appa " jeun said chewing on his dinner .

"Did your appa make that food huh " jimin retorted while scoffing, this stupid family was ungrateful .

Jungkook just smiled as he fed his smiling pup.

"You so cute " he said swishing the pup 's cheeks. "Just like eomma " jeun said smiling .

J imin smiled ." Yes just like eomma but handsome like me " .

J imin scoffed at jungkook who smirked at him . " Keep telling yourself that " he stated taking a spoon full of the food.

"Appa and eomma are so pretty just like me " the pup said getting off his chair and hugging them both.

"Yes jiji just like you " both said in unison.

.....

Who would have thought an abused omega and a workaholic alpha would have such a beautiful family.

They loved each other to bits . They would do anything for each other , for their pup .

J imin was thankful to the moon goddess for such a simple and sweet alpha ...okay only to his family but outside jungkook .

Didn't carry any of those words at all. He was the complete opposite, at least not to his family .

They both hoped everything would stay the same but nothing stays the same.

And no happily ever after lasts , because this is not wonderland it's the dangerous world of hybrids and this family is connected to something so dangerous here.

Will this lovely family stay happy forever ??

OR

Will things collapse ??

....

TO BE CONTINUED

....

Dun.

Dun.

No suspense it's just an extra chapter requested by 💙TinaSlays💙 🤧🤧thx for this.

This is directed to you .
I'm hoping to continue "alpha " if u guys would like me to but if not then inform me.

THX FOR the support and guys thx for reading 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢💓💓💓.

Tots.

I hope to update "PERSONA" soon.