💫PERSONA 💫4/5

Enjoy.

.....

J imin groaned laying crisscross on his bed as the events from earlier kept on replaying in his head.

Why did he say that , but he couldn't bring himself to tell Jungkook as always he was being a coward.

And the fact that , it was the reason stopping him from being with Jungkook.

Especially after the other indirectly confessed to him.

Realizing that and it is actually collapsing on him heavily . Jimin couldn't help but cry, he sobbed as he brought his pillow.

In a hug .Why was he like , why is always like this . Can't he just be normal for once.

He knows he is never going to have the courage to talk to Jungkook. Like ever hell he can't even look at the other now.

So the only option left was PERSONA. Jimin wiped his tears harshly before grabbing his phone and sitting in a straight position.

He opened his phone and straight to the app. That showed his last purchases including their information.

The options that were left were unhelpful, he is already kind and he would never admit it anyone but he is knows he is already on cuteness overdose.

So he pressed bolder and come to think of it that was what he needed exactly.

The notification of his purchase showed and the time of his parcel's arrival was thirty minutes.

He threw his phone to the other side of the bed and pushed himself on the bed before scoffing.

He was seriously pathetic , he was adding fuel to the fire.  But that's the only way to tell Jungkook.

And he was nervous as wreck hopping everything would work out because what if suddenly, persona was useless or something.

He he wished everthing would go as planned.  With that he slept as he tossed and tossed around the bed.

....

The next morning arrived too early for J imin's liking . He was certainly not ready for today.

No way not at all but what could he do nothing but get up and head to school . With a heavy and fast beating heart .

He did his morning routine , talked and forcefully smiled with his parents then had the cake. Feeling it coursing in his veins .

And in a few seconds he was a different person. All that nervousness and fear not anywhere in his body to be felt .

As he walked into the school and towards his locker. Suddenly he was pushed against it.

"What the fuck .." He hissed with his eyes closed.  Then finally opened them to be met with a smirking Kai.

"Hey baby ..."  Kai said grinning at jimin who glared at him before saying.

"The fuck what do you want "

"You really are very confident these days aren't you "

"And what if l am "

"Jimin don't work on my nerves , l just wanted a date before without using force or shit but now l will have you one way or the other.."

J imin tried to push Kai but it was useless as the other locked his hands above his head and started kissing his neck.

J imin felt disgusted as he tried pushing him off but to no avail. "S-top .."

But Kai didn't even move . "Get off me asshole ahh..." He hissed as Kai bit his lip drawing blood before sucking on it.

Suddenly Kai went flying off him . Jimin trembled hating the feeling of Kai's lips still in his nerves . He looked over as Jungkook jumped on Kai.

Then started to punch the older reapetedly without any remorse.

"J-jungkook..stop.."

"Why the fuck would you lay your fucking hands on my Jimin "

"I'm fucking going to kill you "

....
TO BE CONTINUED

...

THX FOR READING..and sorry for the late update . 😭😭😭