𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ✩ where it all started

Celine in her room, listening to music with the headphones maxed out, lost in her own world

Celine in her room, listening to music with the headphones maxed out, lost in her own world. Around her, there are traces of her teenage life - makeup on her desk in a flurry of colors, a collection of books on a shelf, and a few framed pictures hanging on the walls. As she listens, the world outside seems to disappear, and for a moment, everything is calm and normal.

Still jamming to music, Celine grabs her favorite snack from her bedside table - a bag of salted pretzels - and starts to enjoy them one at a time. She can't quite hear what's being said through her headphones, but she can feel the vibration from the base.

Celine loses herself in the music as she lets the beats wash over her. She taps her foot to the rhythm of Paramore's "Decode," completely absorbed in the sound.

Despite hearing some strange mumbling as she danced around her room, Celine chose to ignore it and continued to immerse herself in the music. She felt carefree and young, lost in the rhythm and melodies that filled her earphones.

As the music continued to play, Celine noticed a strange smell wafting through the air. As she sniffed intently, trying to pinpoint the source, her gaze landed on a faint stream of smoke lazily drifting into the room. Startled, she quickly discarded her headphones onto her bed and hurried towards where the smoke was coming from.

As she rushed to the kitchen, she could barely see through the thick cloud of smoke that was now filling the house. The sound of her mother's voice calling out to her cut through the chaos, and Celine knew she had to act fast.

"Mom! What happened!" I panicked

"Celine get outside!"

Fear gripping her heart, Celine turns and runs towards the front door. The smoke and heat grow more intense with each step she takes closer to the exit.

"Mom come on!"

"Hold on baby I need to get your father's picture."

"Mom!"

The heat from the flames felt intensely hot, and the smoke was quickly beginning to fill the air as the home became consumed by the raging fire. Celine's screams pierced through the chaos, desperately calling out for someone to come help. Neighbors started to gather, their faces filled with shock and fear as they watched the house turn into a raging inferno. Celine's mother could be heard yelling out from inside the house...

"Someone call 911 dammit!" I yelled out loud

"Mom!" Celine continues to scream

"Celin-

As she watched in horror, the walls began to crumble, and the last few moments before the building collapsed, she caught a glimpse of her mother one last time. In a matter of minutes, the once-standing home was reduced to nothing but a pile of smoldering rubble.