𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- get out

I was dreaming in a field with a vast sky and a warm sun, the air was clean and fresh and the sky was a vivid blue

I was dreaming in a field with a vast sky and a warm sun, the air was clean and fresh and the sky was a vivid blue. The grass was soft and lush underneath my bare feet, and I felt the warmth and gentleness of the sun on my skin. I could see the distant outlines of trees and mountains, and I felt a sense of peace and tranquility inside me. It was so peaceful and serene, and I wish I could stay here forever.

The dream suddenly turned from peaceful and serene to a nightmarish scene that made your heart pound in your chest. I could feel the cold liquid on my skin, freezing and damp, and it caused me to snap out from the blissful dream and into a state of sudden fear.

I woke up suddenly, my mind still hazy and my body not yet fully awake. My senses became sharp and alert as I lay there trying to process what was happening, and I slowly became aware of Rick standing in front of me, holding a bottle of water. His facial expression was obviously annoyed, and he was already standing over me like he was ready for a fight.

I rubbed my eyes continuously to see if the demon in front of me was actually real,

And it was.

"Did you just pour that water on me dick!"

"I did because you need to get the fuck up."

The adrenaline pumped through my system as my defensive instincts kicked in, and I threw my pillow at Rick. But he caught it, seemingly with no effort at all. He threw it back at me with just as much force as I had used, sending the pillow flying straight back at my face and hitting me hard enough to disorient me.

I stared up at Rick, confused and bewildered. His face was set in a hard and annoyed expression, and his muscular arms were crossed as he seemed to wait for me to respond. I was stunned by his handsome looks and my face must've showed the confusion of it all.

"Do you fucking hear me talking to you?! Or are you going to stare at me forever."

Second option please.

"What did you say?"

"The fucking College trip is today so get dressed now." His tone assertive and demanding

"It's today!?"

"And is Regan driving?!"

"No, I am."

"So don't make me wait for you, cause I will leave you." he says before he walks away.

What a dick.
—————————————————