𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫- first day

Throwing on my uniform plaid skirt, I made sure everything was fitting around my slim-thick torso

I threw my braids into a low ponytail and threw on my white socks and black boots.

After I was done I headed downstairs to join everyone else for breakfast. To my surprise, Regan had prepared a delicious spread of toast, sausage, eggs, and an assortment of fruit.

"Good morning Celine!" Regan exclaimed

"Good morning."

"Made breakfast." she chuckled

"I know, it smells delicious- thank you."

As I sat at the table enjoying my breakfast, Rina and Rick came downstairs in their uniforms looking sleepy and tired.

"Good morning my children," Regan exclaimed

"Good morning mom, Good morning Celine." Rina sat down next to me yawning.

"Morning," Rick said dryly

"I know you don't like eggs Rick so I made you some bacon." Regan says

"Rina, you got you're journal, you're pencils, you're color pencils, you're phone charger-

"Mom, yes." Rina chuckles

"Good." Regan sighs in relief.

"I'll pick you guys up at 3:20 pm the usual time alright? And - I was hoping for all of us to go get some ice cream after school."

"Ice cream sounds nice." I said taking a bite of my toast.

"Sounds good." Regan replied

"Shit, we should be out the door now." Regan checked her watch.

"Mom!" Rina says rushing to shove a piece of toast in her mouth.

"Hey! I'm sorry!" Regan grab her car keys.

-----------------

While sitting in the car, we was all waiting for Rick. We were already late and now we're more late because of him.

"Where is he!" Rina says

Regan, looking slightly frustrated, gets out of the car and walks around to meet Rick. He emerges from the house with his head down, absorbed in something on his phone.

Is he serious!?

Rick gets in the passenger seat and quietly lays his head down against the window. "Excuse me! We're late because of you idiot." Rina randomly says

"Hey, why don't you shut up for me." His tone harsh.

"Stop." Regan says finally turning the car engine on and pulling off.