43. Reena

We were sitting at the Airport sipping our coffee

We were sitting at the Airport sipping our coffee. We haven't spoken a word since morning.

"Do we really have to go back?" I asked Vijay finally.

"I would have avoided it if that was possible you know that baby." He said with baby eyes.

"Right. Sorry I am just really anxious." I said fixing my hairs.

"Don't worry nothing is going to happen, I won't let anything happen." Vijay said and squeezed my hand. I gave him a soft yet forceful smile.

My heart was not ready to return Mumbai yet. I was overthinking of all the possibilities that could happen there. Of course my family will know that we are here and they would not stay silent specially bhaiyaa. I was scared what if they hurt Vijay. We weren't married yet so it would be easy to seperate us. It's not like marriage would have stopped my brother anyways. I hope everything goes well.

The moment we came out of Airport we were surrounded by so many paparazzi. We were wearing mask and very casual clothes and yet they recognized us.

Vijay's manager had arranged a car for us which was already waiting at the airport. So we jumped inside as soon as possible.

We were going to Vijay's place. I was anxious and it was very visible on my face. I was clueless about each and everything.

I was standing at the entrance, but Vijay rushed to his mother when he saw her crying on the sofa. Her mother was happy to see him and started kissing on his forehead. His father hugged him like an elder brother.

His mother kept saying that they are 'barbaad' now.

I knew why she said that; their image was ruined that their son had taken away the daughter of a reputated family. Secondly because bhaiya was successful in making Singhania's clients run away, they were left with no business now. They had no option but to shut down their business.

"No Mom, everything will be fine. I'll fix everything." Vijay said.

"Beda tar jaye unka, kya thik karega tu?" His Mom said.

"Thik tab karega na jab kuch bacha hoga." His father said.

Their eyes finally moved towards me and saw me. They didn't speak anything but continued looking at me with confused eyes.

"We are going to Oberoi's in the evening, will try to convince them for our relationship and that will improve our business too. Okay?" Vijay broke the silence.

"No need. Isn't this enough? That guy ruined everything for us and you want to go there?" His Mom shouted at him.

"See Mom, I wanna marry her and I can't do that without her family obviously."