oh.. sorry

Julien's POV:

The next day I wake up to Margo's alarm blasting through the apartment making me groan, "what the fuck" I mumble before getting up and barging into her room. "Wake the fuck up" I yell making her jump up in fear and fall out of her bed.

"Your dumb ass alarm has been going off for 5 minutes" I say while kicking her before walking out of the room. "How annoying" I mumble while on my way to the bathroom.
I shower and brush my teeth before changing into some comfy clothes, sweats and a black sports bra. I start walking into the kitchen to make myself a fruit bowl when there's a knock on the door.

I start to make my way to the door when all of a sudden Margo runs past me to open it, "hey Paigey, Nika" she says with a big smile as she hugs Paige. I go back into the kitchen and continue making my breakfast when they all walk in.

"Oh hey Nika, this is Julien! She's gonna be on the team with you and Paige" Margo says once she notices I'm in there, "hey Jules" Paige says while pulling me in for a hug. "Hey Paige" I say as I make eye contact with none other than Nika Muhl.

We pull apart from the hug and Paige goes back to having Margo in her arms. "I'm Nika" the brunette says considering she hasn't said anything to me yet and was just ogling at me the whole time thinking I didn't notice her looking at my abs.

"Julien" I respond before handing them a fruit bowl, "oh you don't have to" Nika says while on the other hand Paige just eats her bowl of fruit, "I don't mind mama, I have enough" I say while handing her the bowl after Margo took the one that Nika didn't take.

I blend my fruit and make it into a smoothie, not wanting to interfere with whatever they had planned and I decide to go to the gym earlier than I planned.

"Well imma go ahead to the gym, feel free to join me if you'd like" I say once my smoothie is blended. I grab my shirt that's on the chair at the kitchen table and I grab my keys and walk past Nika who was now eating the fruit slowly as Paige and Margo give each other googly eyes.

"Nice seeing you again Nika" I says softly before leaving the apartment, shutting the door behind me. I get to the gym and do my workout, getting halfway through what I've planned before taking a water break. I open my phone and see a notification...

nika.muhl started following you

(AN: Once again... not proof read 😋)