could be

Warning: slurs and homophobia ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Julien's POV:

Margo and I are walking around campus, just trying to kill time before our next classes when we hear a yell from behind us. I see that it's some of the guys on the boys basketball team which Margo rolls her eyes out.
"Try to ignore them" she says making me turn back around and continue walking with her, "Why what happened" I ask unknowingly starting a war inside of Margo's head.

"You remember my ex Tristen?" She asks as I nod my head, "he's on the team, he also won't except the fact that I am a raging lesbian, he's convinced that if I talk to him more I'll come crawling back to him so I've been trying to avoid him at all costs" she says as I just stand there gobsmacked.

"How is he not aware that you and Paige are literally in love with each other" I say as she smacks my shoulder with a blush on her face. "We aren't in love with each other" she grumbles angrily as I just shake my head in disagreement.

"If you saw the way you look at each other-" I start before getting rudely interrupted than none other that Tristen himself and some of his other teammates.
"Hey Margo" he says while pulling her shoulder back to try and turn her around.
I stand in front of her glaring at him as he just looks right back at me with a look of determination on his face.

"Oh are you her new cover up dyke?" He asks snottily making me clench my jaw while stepping forward "why don't you find out small guy" I say making him look down at me with a chuckle. "I'm taller than you fag" he says with a smirk as I shake my head.

"Not under those pants you aren't" I say cheekily making his nostrils flare while trying to step up to me, "Tristen what do you want" Margo asks from behind me making his head turn towards her, "just wanted to see if your mind changed about me taking you out" he says confidently.

"I'd rather cut my own arm off" she responds in a full tone making his cheeks flush in embarrassment. "Oh I see you just don't want to admit you want me back in front of your little dyke friend" he says while turning his attention back to me.

I shove him back in response making his friends all step up when all of a sudden we hear a bunch of footsteps come towards us only for Paige and Nika to step in front of me, creating more space in between Tristen and I.

I try to move them out of my way as gently as I can, my hands go to Nika's waist trying to get her to move out of my way as her hands come up to my face. "Hey Julien! Look at me.. you'd get suspended from the team, don't let this dickwad ruin it for you" she says causing me to back up a little bit.

"Yeah Julien... listen to your little bitch" Tristen says making me lunge at him only to be held back by Paige who starts trying to bring me further away from the guys as Nika holds on to Margo's hand and follows behind us.

"Fucking faggots am I right?" I hear him say as we get further away which is the final straw for me. I don't care what happens to me right now, all I can think about is how good his face would look being pummeled into the ground.

I wiggle out of Paige's grasp and run towards Tristen and tackle him to the ground, throwing as many punches to his face as I can get before being pulled away once again by Paige. "What the fuck you bitch!" He squeals out as I only respond with a look of rage.

"What part of she doesn't want you don't you get, fuck off or I'll make sure you get arrested for harassment" I say sternly making him nod his head with a whimper, being the pussy that he is he runs away with the rest of his friends following behind him.

Paige smacks me in the back of the head once they're away from us and looks at me like a disappointed mother. "What the fuck is wrong with you! If he opens his mouth about this you're screwed" she says with an annoyed look on her face.