look at her

Nika's POV:

When Julien leaves my eyes can't help but follow her and when I finally realize I'm just staring that the door it's too late, Paige and Margo are looking at me with a mischievous glint in their eyes.

"Oh we are so getting you two together" Paige says excitedly while dragging Margo onto the couch as I awkwardly follow behind them, "what are you talking about?" I ask making them both look at me like I was stupid.

"Girl.. you cannot tell me you didn't see the way she was looking at you" Paige says as Margo nods her head in agreement, "and you happened to be looking at her the same way Ms Nika" Margo teases making my face flush as I try to think back on our interaction.

"I don't think she was looking at me in that way guys" I mumble making them both scoff, "as if, I know her.. you're her type babes" Margo says as Paige pulls her more onto her lap. I bite my lip making Paige gasp out, "oh my god! We're right! You do like her!" She says making me sit down.

"No I don't, I don't even know her dick head" I say with a pout as she just shakes her head at me "but you like what you saw which means time to plan for juka" Paige says cockily making both Margo and I pause to look at her with disgust.

"Juka?" Margo asks, "that's a horrible name" she follows up. "I'd like you see you think of a better name cause nilian isn't it neither is niken" Paige starts as they try to think of what our ship name would be making me groan out in frustration before I pull my phone out, I'm scrolling on Instagram and u get bored of seeing people I'm following making me swipe onto my discover page.

And wouldn't you know, the first person I see is Ms Julien Barker herself, I debate following her and as I look up I see Margo and Paige still thinking. When I glance back down at my phone I take a deep breath and follow her before putting my phone in my pocket.

"Well imma head out" I say making their conversation stop and them look at me with annoying pouts on their faces, "c'mon Nika, don't be like that" Paige says "we were only teasing" Margo continues making me shake my head. "Nah I got shit to do anyways" I say before heading towards the door.

I feel my phone buzz as I'm walking up to my apartment and I glance down to see a notification from Instagram, Julien followed me back. I smile before walking through my apartments door only to get another one.

_julienbarker wants to message you

(AN: guess what... not proof read 😛)