one time

Nika's POV:

Julien and I are chilling out in my room, watching monsters inc while eating some moes on my bed. "I fucking love burritos" she mumbles before taking a bite that ends up with her getting sour cream all over her mouth.

I giggle before grabbing a napkin to white her face as she just looks at me with innocent eyes. "You're a mess" I mumble as I focus on getting her face clean, "yet you love me anyways" she mumbles once swallowing her food.

I can't deny her statement so I just shrug in response instead. Once I get all of the sour cream off of her face she gives me a cheeky smile right before taking another big but more careful bite. She moans out in content and does a little happy dance before making eye contact with me.

"What" she mumbles out with flushed cheeks as I just shake my head before taking a bite of my own food, "you're such a cutie" I mumble after chewing which makes her choke on her food.

"I'm not cute! You take that back! I'm sexy" she retaliates making me let out a loud laugh, "you can be cute and sexy love" I respond making her shake her head in disagreement before pausing, "oh so you think I'm sexy" she says with a smirk as I feel my face heat up.

"Well-" I start to say before she cuts me off, "it's okay baby, you're sexy too" she says with a wink before continuing to eat her food as if nothing happened.
I try to shrug off her obvious flirting, not wanting to take it as something it isn't considering she's always like this. We end up finishing our food and throw it away before cuddling in my bed we finish the movie and decide to put on friends for the rest of the night.

"Nika" Julien mutters as I'm about to fall asleep I hum in response before looking up at her when I get no response, we make eye contact and our faces move closer to each other. "Can I kiss you?" She whispers making me nod my head before our lips meet.

The feeling of her lips against mine actually sent shivers through my body, I lean up a bit more so that I could kiss her at a better angle. Julien ends up pulling me onto her lap so that I'm leaning over her as we kiss.

When we finally break away for air we don't waste any time and reconnect our lips as soon as we could. After a couple of minutes of kissing we back our faces away, both of us sporting blushes on our cheeks before I lay back down next to her. "Goodnight Julie" I mumble as I feel a kiss being placed on my forehead. "Goodnight baby" and responds before I drift off.

(AN: a short one for today, I'm kind of having writers block right now so it might be a while until I update it.. not too long though!)