smooth

Julien's POV:

Nika.muhl

Hey

Oh hey Julian

Sorry for the brief meeting
earlier

I just hate having
to watch Margo and
Paige be all lovey dovey
and not notice that
they like each other

Oh no I get it, I left not
long after you did

They act like they're in a
relationship but just
never do anything about it

It's really annoying

But they'll get it
eventually

how's the gym going?

It went good, I just left

I'm at Panera now 🤩

Oh shit I haven't had
Panera in so long!

You're welcome to come meet
up with me

I literally JUST ordered

Are you sure? I don't
wanna be a bother

nah don't worry about it

I'd enjoy your company🙃

Ok.. I'll make my way
over now

Great, I'll be waiting

I put my phone down after pretty much stalking her Instagram after she told me she was on her way, i made sure to text Paige to ask what Nika likes from Panera so I could order her food as well.
I look up once I hear my name called and see that my food is ready making me stand up and walk to the counter to grab it. I set my food down on the table and hear the door open behind me making me glance over to see Nika.

"Hey" she says while walking up to me "hey Nika, I'm glad you came" I say softly making her smile in response, "thank you for the invite, I don't rembeer the last time I ate from here" she says while walking up to the counter but I grab her arm as my name is called again.

"Don't worry, I asked Paige what you liked" I says while grabbing a second tray and bringing it to the table as Nika stands there shocked. "You didn't have to!" She says making me shrug it off, "I don't mind" I respond making a cute little pout form on her face.

"Next time we hang out I'm paying" she grumbles before sitting down across from me, "what ever you say" I say teasingly making her send a glare in my direction as I only smile in response. "So how do you know Margo" she asks making a less teasing smile form on my face.

"We grew up together, same friend group but we were never close until the middle of high school" I state making her nod her head due to her mouth being full. Her shiny eyes looking into mine as she tries to chew faster. "That's nice, I wish I had a childhood friend here" she says making me nod my head.

"Oh right you're from Croatia right?" I ask making her nod her head, "yep, we're going back next year for the off season" she says with an expression that I can only compare to pure happiness.