really?

Julien's POV:

As we pull into my apartment's parking lot I glance over to see that Nika is singing along to the song that she put on which puts a smile on my face, "here we are" I mutter before we both get out of the car. I see that she's bringing her bag in with her, "you can leave it, it'll be locked up" I say making her glance at me.

"No it's fine, I have stuff in here I'll need anyways" she says before we head into the apartment. We get to my house and I open the door, letting her in first before following behind her.

"You can shower first, the bathroom is right through that door over there, towels in the closet next to it, grab anyone you want and I'll grab the clothes" I say quickly while making my way to my bedroom so I could grab some clothes that she can change into.

I return to the bathroom and knock, the door opens and Nika is just standing there in her sports bra and shorts.
I clear my throat before glancing down at her abs that are on display before forcing myself to look at her face, "here you go" I say, "let me you if you need anything else" I continue with a raspy voice as she nods her head with a slight grin on her face.

As she showers I chill out on my couch, going through my phone when I see a post of Nika's from earlier, I take a deep breath being in awe of her beauty when I hear the door open. I glance back and see her leaving the bathroom making me stand up.

"You can chill out here, turn the tv on if you want" I say trying to distract myself from the sight of seeing her in my clothes and the fact that it makes me unbelievably horny, she nods her head and makes her way over to the couch.

I hand her the remote before getting in the shower, I'm halfway done when I realize that I forgot to get clothes for myself... looks like I'm going out in just my towel and the bra that I have laying around in here for some reason.

When I'm done I put my towel and bra on before leaving the bathroom, I see Nika look back at me before quickly looking away with widened eyes which I can't help but smirk at.
I walk into my room and get dressed in something comfortable before putting some cologne on before exiting the bedroom.

"Ready?" I ask while grabbing my keys as she eyes me down before nodding her head. She walks ahead of me and once we get through the door I lock it before placing my hand on her lower back as we walk through the hallway.

"Thanks for lending me your clothes, I appreciate it" Nika says making me wave her off, "anytime, you look good in my clothes" I flirt a bit, just testing the waters which seems to work out considering she tries to hide her smile before she looks away from me and ahead of us instead.

We get into the car and start making our way to the fro-yo place to meet up with everyone else, when we get there we wait in my car for a bit just waiting for everyone else to get here. I see Ice and some of the other freshman pull up before I see Paige and all of the returning players pull up.

We get out of the car and make our way into the store, I make sure to load my cup up and when I turn I see Paige trying to eat some of the frozen yogurt out of the dispenser. I try to not have her look at me as I take a picture before cracking up.

This brings attention to us and Paige stands up straight with frozen yogurt on her lips, I chuckle before going up to her with a napkin to while it up, "you're a dumbass you know" I say while still laughing in between words as Nika looks at us amused.

I pay for my frozen yogurt before sitting next to Ashlynn who is already digging in, "hey" I say as I sit which makes her look up at me, "hi Julien" she says with a sweet smile on her face.

"How are you liking Connecticut so far" I ask making her shrug her shoulders, "I haven't seen much of it yet but from what I've seen it's nice" she says as KK sits down across from me. "Hey girl heyyyy" she says making me look at her with a smile on my face.