paradise

Julien's POV:

Nika💞

Heyyyy

Hi pretty girl

Julien I assume

You assume correctly

Thank you for lunch

Ik I'm saying it again
I just still feel bad about
you paying ☹️

don't feel bad ma,
I wanted to

anyways are you excited
for practice tomorrow?

Yea.. little nervous though

It's just now hitting me
that I'm not actually in
North Carolina anymore

no I get it

BUT you'll have
Paige and I so there's
no need to worry

you're right thanks 

Oh shit, Paige needs
me for something

Brb

Okkkk

Nika's POV: 

"Nika! Get your ass out here" Paige yells making me huff while texting Julien quickly before putting my phone down, "what" I mumble as I walk into the living room.

Paige jumps up from her seat on the couch and makes her way over to where I'm standing with a firm look on her face, "you bitch! You tried to act like you weren't already down bad for Julien all for you to go on a date with her" she says making he throw my head back in frustration.

"It wasn't a date! We were just hanging out and like I said, we just met" I defend myself making her look at me with nothing but uncertainty in her eyes. "But you think she's pretty right?" She asks making me nod my head, avoiding eye contact with her.

She squeals out in excitement while dragging me to the couch to sit down, "I'm so Margo and I's plan to get you together will be perfect" she says making me look at her sternly.
"There better not be a plan dick head, if we do end up in a relationship it's on our terms, not yours" I say with a glare as she nods her head quickly.

"Yes ma'am" she says while leaning back, "speaking of relationships, when are you gonna man up and ask Margo out" I ask making a blush form on her face. "Um I don't know what you mean" she mumbles making a smile form on my face.

"Uh huh.. totally, well I'm going to go text Julien back you have fun denying your feelings for Margo" I say before standing up and walking back into my room, before I shut my door I hear Paige groan which urges me to giggle so I do so quietly before closing my door.

I text Julien back and we end up texting all night until I decide to go to bed cause of practice. I text her goodnight before doing my skincare and getting ready for bed when all of a sudden I hear a knock on my door.

I open it and see Paige standing there awkwardly, "what's up P?" I ask making her glance up at me. I step back to let her into my room when she starts pacing around it.

"Ok I know it's obvious I'm in love with Margo in just don't know what to do, I don't want to hurt her and we can't be public about it which will hurt her but at the same time she's literally the girl of my dreams" she starts making my eyes widen as I walk over to my bed to sit down.

"She's just so stunning and kind and I couldn't wish for anyone else to be my girl but I just don't know how to ask her" she says making me nod my head in understanding.

"Paige, if she didn't know what would happen in a relationship with you she would've already distanced herself from you. Instead she's by your side all the time, doing anything she can to make you feel loved" I say reassuringly.

"She loves you and if you love her as much as you say you do than you have to be willing to make some risks for each other" I say while grabbing her hand, stopping her from walking by. "As for asking her out Azzi and I can help you with all of the planning ok?" I ask as she nods her head

"Thank you Nika" she mumbles while pulling me into a hug, we stand there for a little bit before she backs up and wipes her tears. "Imma go to bed now" she mumbles as I nod my head. "Goodnight Paige" I say, her responding with a goodnight if her own.

I lay down on my bed before texting Julien and falling asleep after setting my alarm so I can be up for practice tomorrow.