♥️🍬|Salt x flower

(Legit resisting the urge to call this rarepair 'GossipFashion' or 'PetalQueen')

[Slight angst at the end???]

[Context: Salt found a portal and is teleported to the world of BFB]

[TAKES PLACE DURING LIKE...AFTER BFB AND STUFF BASICALLY YEAAHHHHH]

Salt lands with a thud onto the Beachy sand as she looks at her surroundings,confused...

This wasn't where she was before.

She was just messing with some tech at test tube's lab for fun...then she appeared here! Oh when she gets back she's so gonna...

She gets distracted by the sounds of people talking nearby...one of them had quite the peculiar voice...

She slowly sits up from the beach,and walks over to see who's talking...maybe they could help her out of here...and if not maybe she could like get famous or something.

She eventually discovered two other objects...

A green thing of gelatin...ew...

And a tall pink petaled flower girl...now she had her attention.

And she's the one with the interesting voice! Hm...maybe she knows a thing or two about fashion...just a hunch,of course.

Salt,being herself,strolls over to the pair.

"Helloooo there..." she says cheerfully,only looking at flower and completely ignoring gelatins existence.

"Oh hi there!" Flower replies,as gelatin glanced over to her.

"So,uh,where am i?" Salt asks,trying to sound casual around her.

"Oh! You're in Goiky! I can show you around!" Flower replies,as she takes salts hand and runs off

"..." gelatin just sits there lonely.

[Later because I'm writing this first thing in the morning 🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅] 

Salt was taken aback by how genuinely pretty the place was...for it being called such a weird name like 'Goiky'.

She glanced over to flower,who was still holding her hand,and taking her over to a...factory? Called 'Oh my petal' or something like that.

"And this is my factory!" Flower replied. Oh that got salty salt interested.

"Oh! And...what do you make,per chance...?" Salt asked,batting her lashes a little. (She would okay 😠)

"Oh,i make designer stuff...like clothes,non-slip shoes so ha,and fashion for your face!" Flower replied

"Where can i buy?" Salt asked,eager

Flower was delighted she wanted to buy her stuff,so she went inside the factory,and showed salt the goods

Salt was looking...and also looking at flower...eventually flower showed her a custom-made sweater! It looked...uh...ugly. But salt liked flower so she would take it and wear it because it was a sweet gesture.

She stayed close to flower for the rest of the day,and flower took notice,but didn't mind. Salt even hugged flower at one point,which got her to flush a little.

Eventually,they were right back on the beach,sitting in the sand,and holding hands.

"I...had a good time with you today,flower..." salt said,gushing a little.

"Aw,im glad you had fun! I did as well." Flower replied

Salt gave flowers hand a little squeeze,before she took out a small present

"I um...got you something..." salt mumbled,handing her the package.

Flower didn't know when she had time to do this,but was touched anyways. She carefully opened the package,and it was a pretty pair of shoes! The rim lined with red hearts as the main shoe was pink.

"Oh my gosh...salt...you didn't have to do this." Flower said,blushing a little as she looked at salt

Salt quickly covered up her embarrassment with false confidence "um,of course i did! You got me a present,so i got you a present."

Flower gives salt a squeeze,before putting on the shoes and admiring them.

...salt hopes this day never ended.

Buuut of course a portal shows up,and before the two can react,salt is sucked inside.

She's spat back out in inanimate insanity,back in test tubes lab. Thankfully pepper was the one who got her.

"Omg! Are you okay?" She asked,helping salt up

Salt was a little dejected since she wasn't with the girl of her dreams anymore "I'm fine."

Pepper glanced at her a little,before asking "what's...with the sweater?"

"Oh uh...just something i found on the other side." Salt replied.

Salt kept the sweater close to her because it reminded her of flower. She liked to think about the time she spent with her whenever she held or wore the sweater.

Flower also kept the shoes salt got her nearby in case she ever wanted to wear them for a special event and think about how salt would like it.

So no matter how far apart the two were,they'd always have something to remind them of the other.

[THE END.]

[Requested by CloverTheHuman]