♥️🌑|Lollipop x flower

[Guys I finally got enough power to get some requests done. Look at me power through! 💪🔥🔥🔥]

[Context: it's lollipops birthday]

[POV: Lollipop]

I yawn as I wake up,looking at my phone and noticing it's my birthday today! Of course,as it is my birthday,I decided to wear my fancy shoes and a bow on my head for the occasion. After I was done making myself look as pretty as I knew I was,I check my phone.

Jelly boy sent me a happy birthday,same with td...even leafy!

...but none from my girlfriend? Hmph...

Oh well,she must've slept in! That's the only logical assumption...

I walk out of my house to go to hers...maybe she wants to tell me in person? Ooh! Or has a surprise planned!

I'm sure she knows what day it is,so I text her

[🌸my fashion queen <3🌸]

L"Heyyy flower guess what day it is?"

F: "Monday?"

L: "no...it's a special day."

F: "uhhh...really? I don't remember a holiday today."

...she didn't remember.

She.

Didn't.

Remember.

My.

Birthday.

...

That's it! How dare she forget such an important day to me! 

I divert my path from her house,upset,as I storm off.

It really made me feel upset...and sad...she forgot something so important...

[POV: Flower]

I was lying in bed,looking at the messages she sent to me...

I thought it was weird lollipop said that...what did she mean?

I check my calendar...nothing on there...

...did I write it down?

I get out of bed,rubbing my eyes and texting her

[💋Her💋]

F: "Lolli? What did you mean by that?"

Left on read

She left me on read? She's never done that before!

...did I make her mad? Maybe today is really important to her...

I walk out of my house,walking around thinking about what day it might've been,when I bumped into Ruby.

"Oh! Ruby! Can you help me?" I ask her

"Hm? What's up?" She said cheerfully,looking up at me.

"Lollipop is mad at me...because I forgot what today is...is today supposed to be a special day?"

Ruby thinks,before replying "isn't it her birthday?"

...oh my gardener!

I forgot her birthday?!

"Oh petal! I didn't realise! Thanks Ruby bye!" I quickly rush off,feeling really guilty

How could I just...forget my own girlfriend's birthday like that?

I see her in the distance,as I call out to her "lollipop! Lollipop!" I shout,as she glared at me,before turning away

"Hmph...finally remember what day it is?" She said,annoyed.

"I'm so so sorry I forgot it was your birthday!" I say,being as apologetic as I really felt.

"Well I don't forgive you. You know how important today is to me,and you still forgot." She said,peeved as she points a finger at me.

"W-wait...Lolli..." I try to say,before she stormed off.

...I felt really bad now...I rub my arm a little,feeling a bit upset now.

[POV: Lollipop]

I sat under a tree,still fuming from that...

But I also felt a little bad. She did apologize...but...it was such a big deal...my special day...

I sigh quietly to myself,hugging my knees to my chest as I stare at the grass.

...I'll apologize to her later,when I calm down.

[Later...]

[POV: Flower]

I was anxious...would she break up with me over this?! I'd hate if she did...I already had a birthday/apology cake ready,as I noticed her walk up to me.

"...hey flower...I'd...like to apologize for snapping at you. It wasn't your fault." She says quietly.

Oh thank gardener she's not mad anymore...

"Oh no you had a right to be upset! I forgot your birthday after all..." I hand her the cake "I hope this makes up for it..."

She smiled a little at the cake,before giving me a kiss on the cheek "it does. Thanks,flower. Love you."

"Love you too. Happy birthday!" I say,holding her hand as we go off to celebrate her birthday properly

[fun fact: lollipops actual birthday is April 7th,which is 6 days away. Happy early birthday Lolli! Lol.]

[Requested by multifamdomenjoyer]