🍬|Winner x Profiley

(I use they/them for both Profiley and winner since they both canonically use they/them.)

[Enby sweethearts/crushes]

[Context: in between TPOT 8-9]

[Its nighttime]

Winner was walking along the goiky canal, grumbling to themself...clock tried to apologise a while back,but he did such a terrible job...and two just wasn't treating them normally either! They were both just...too much for winner. They continue walking,until they heard a weird noise,and looked over,noticing a...profile picture? They remember them being around a while back...they never got to know them,so they decide to approach.

"Uh,hello..?" They start,not sure what else to say to them.

"Oh hello there!" They say cheerfully,looking over to winner "my name is Profiley! It's nice to meet you...?" They wait for winner to say their name,with their...quite unique accent.

"Oh. I'm winner,nice to meet you." Winner replied,before continuing "why are you here by yourself?"

"Oh well...I've just sort of been wandering around...nobody here really remembers me,which sucks...but I'm doing okay!" Profiley replied,not letting their voice waver.

Winner sits down next them,their expression softening...they weren't in such a bad mood anymore,now finding somebody who they could have a fresh start with.

Winner talked with Profiley for a while,as the two watched the canal shimmer in the light of the moon.

"Hey,winner?" Profiley started,looking at them

"Yeah?" They perk up

"Do you...ever worry about being forgotten?"

"...I worry about being left behind." Winner replied,sighing.

"Really? But I think you're such a neat person! Who'd leave you behind?" Profiley said,surprised

"...I can think of somebody..." winner mumbled,frowning.

Profiley put an arm around winner,pulling them close to comfort them

"You don't have to tell me...we can just sit here together for a while,if that'll make you feel better! And just know I wouldn't leave you behind." Profiley replied

"For anything?" Winner asked

"For anything! Your my friend,you know?" Profiley replied

Winner felt their cheeks heat up,genuinely touched by what Profiley was saying as they extend their arm and pat Profiley on the head

"Thanks Profiley...and I won't ever forget you." Winner replied.

Profiley smiled "that means a lot,my friend."

The two sit together,leaning on each other as they were bathed in the moonlight with the quiet ambiance of the night and the canal around them.

[BONUS!]

[Random point idk when but still]

[POV: Profiley]

I was walking around,when I noticed I was near the TPOT hotel...

Oh! Maybe winner was around? I cheerfully skip over to the hotel,walking around to look for them

Some people watched me and others muttered about questioning who I am or saying 'oh boy,their back...' but I didn't care! I was just focused on looking for my friend.

I eventually found them talking with yellow face,as they noticed me waving to them. They perk up a little,before walking over to me

"Profiley! Hey!" They say.

...so they did remember me. That just makes me more excited!

"Hi winner! How have you been?"

"Oh I've been great, mate! Say,you wanna go hang out?" Winner asked,looking at me as they extend their hand out to me.

"I'd love to!" I reply,happily taking their hand as we walk out together.

[NO POV]

Yellow face watched as winner left with Profiley,blinking slightly

"...they...didn't even want my gumball. 😔"

[Requested by goofyass_storyteller]

[hope this one was better!]