🍬🌺|Rocky x grassy

[best buds. Their parental figures sort of hate each other???]

[let me have my parental figures snowball and basketball. Leave me alone.]

[Also Rocky's caretaker switches a lot,rn it's taco and blocky,who is 80% absent father]

[ALSO THIS IS A PLATONIC CHAPTER DONT YOU DARE TAKE ANYTNING OUTTA CONTEXT.]

[Pov: None]

Grassy was excited to see his friend rocky again,as he hasn't seen him in a while. He sits on top of snowballs head as he and basketball walk over to the spot blocky said to meet them.

Grassy's eyes lit up in a way you couldn't imagine as he saw rocky in the distance.

"Rockyyyy!" He calls out,standing up on snowballs head as he jumps off and runs over to rocky.

Rocky's smile got a little wider as grassy ran over to him. Rocky sometimes spoke a lot more often with grassy than he did with anyone else.

That relieved taco because he usually never spoke,so it was nice to find someone he was comfortable talking with.

The two kids start playing catch...

Despite rocky not having arms,he'd just use his foot to catch it because he's pro.

[POV: Grassy]

I toss the ball back to rocky,which he failed to catch. His smile fell a little,as I ran over to reassure him "it's okay rocky! Everyone misses sometimes!"

That seemed to pick up his spirits "mhm!" He replied to me,as he picked up the ball,and tossed it over to snowball,which smacks him in the face

"AgH-" snowball pulled the ball out of his face,annoyed with rocky.Basketball stopped him from doing anything,and simply tossed the ball back over to me."Are you two having fun?" She asked"Yeahhh!" Me and rocky said cheerfully.

We started playing tic-tac-toe after a few minutes.

[POV: Taco]

I decided to start up a talk with basketball

"So...how's taking care of grassy?" I ask

"It's going well!" Basketball replies cheerfully.

"Grassy can be a little menace...but in a good way!" Snowball added

"Snowball." basketball side-eyes him,before looking back at me

"But yeah we've been doing alright!" Basketball says

"That's good! Rocky keeps...vomiting on people. But I'm helping him not do that as often!"

That seemed to relieve basketball and snowball.

[POV: Rocky]

Me and grassy were playing tag now,as I ran after him while he ran around. I eventually tagged him "tag!" I say,before running.

"Oh your on!" He says back,before chasing me.

We both giggled and laughed as grassy tackled me and we both fell on the soft grass below.

I loved hanging out with grassy! He was my best friend. I wouldn't change him for anyone else because he understood me better than anyone else.

[Later...]

[POV: Snowball]

I was pretty bored,and I had no clue how basketball and taco managed to talk for like...hours. It was annoying,but I didn't wanna spoil basketballs fun because she wouldn't like that.

I eventually looked over and noticed grassy and rocky fell asleep on the grass,so I went over and picked grassy up,holding him in my arms.

He's just a little kid...I can't fault him for everything...and he was kinda a cute kid. (PLA.TON.IC.) so I walked back over,cradling him in my arms

Basketball noticed,as she said "awww!"...

Oh boy.

"Snowball,that's adorable..." she said,chucking a little as I reply

"No it's not! It's very manly." I hold grassy close to me with one arm,before looking over to taco "oh and rocky fell asleep so..."

"Oh. I'll go get him." Taco replied,before walking over to the sleeping boy and picking him up. It took her a while,but she eventually picked him up,as she waved goodbye while he walked off with him.

"So,shall we head back?" Basketball asked.

"Yeah. Let's go back." I reply

The two of us walk,as I felt grassy subconsciously shift in my arms a little,breathing quietly.

...I suddenly really wanted to protect this kid. I don't know why but there's just something about him...

"Grassy is my son now." I tell basketball

She slowly turns to me "What."

[THE END!!!!]

[requested by mutlifamdomenjoyer]