🍬|Four x X

(Gonna use a mix of he/they for both of them 💅)

[The gays]

[Context: takes place like after TPOT 10 lol. Four and x are cooking!]

[POV: Four]

I was grumbling as I was cutting up potatoes for a dish that shampoo wanted,still very upset clock being gone...

I could tell x was too,as he mumbled a little to themself.

I sigh,putting a hand on his shoulder "don't worry x,when the competition is over,we'll probably see clock again...or we can break into the elimination area. I've already scanned twos brain so I know where it is."

They glanced up at me "I hope we do! He was such a nice friend...also I'd rather break into the elimination area to see him again sooner...but I wouldn't wanna freak clock out..."

I definitely would cause it might be funny and it might bug two...but I will respect X's wishes. "It'll only be like...a couple more years or something before the competition ends." I attempt to reassure them,as they frowned more.

"That's sooo long though..." he looks dejected,so I pick him up

"Hey! You've still got me,your partner in crime!" I say,spinning him around a little

"Ahaha!" They giggle,holding onto me,as I set them down.

"Feeling better?" I ask,having a goofy smile on

"Yeah..." they reply,as we continue making hotel food 

After we were done making shampoo their food,we handed it to him as they thanked us before he cheerfully walked away (I hc shampoo as Demi-boy)

After we were done with that,we went back into the kitchen to watch the mini BFDIs mess around,eliminating those who were voted off and just happily hosting this teeny competition together.

I liked hosting with x. I'm sometimes bad with my feelings,but I did genuinely like to hang around them.

[no POV]

X was finished washing the dishes and closing down the kitchen,as four walked up to him

"Ready to go back?" He asked them,as they nod "yeah,let's go!"

The two head back to their shared hotel room on the 4th floor,which had a sign that said 'four and X's room. No 2s or contestants allowed'

The two entered the room. It was a pretty nice room,divided evenly at the middle into one side that was blue,and one side that was yellow.

They walked into the middle of the room,and put on the tv,watching some shows together as they cuddle up to eachother,content after a long day of cooking.

"Four?" X asked after a while,looking over to them

"Yeah?" They reply,looking back at x

"Are you feeling better about staying here now?" He asked,as a general question.

"Oh,well...I was annoyed at first,but since you're here,I don't really mind as much anymore. Because you make everything here a lot more bearable..." four replied,as x smiled a little,hugging four

"I'm just happy you're finally feeling more comfortable." They reply,as he wrapped an arm around them.

"Yeah...me too." Four replied,closing his eyes as the pair stay like this for a while.

Eventually,it was pretty late,so four turns off the tv and helps x off the floor,before they both go to their respective sides and climb into bed.

"Goodnight four." X calls out,covering himself in a blanket.

"Goodnight..." four mumbles out,face planting into the pillow and falling asleep.

X fell asleep after a few minutes of being comfortable,closing their eyes as the two sleep peacefully

[Hope this was fluffy enough! This is just sorta what I asume their lives in the hotel is like. 🌜]

[Requested by imstalkingfour]