♥️|ScentPack (continuation)

[🦅🦅🦅🦅]

[I love being a writer.]

[Context: it's around a few weeks after they've been sent back home. Bryce and Amelia don't have a house anymore,and neither does Liam,so after a while of working together,they buy an apartment to hold them all over in until they can buy separate houses.]

[POV: liam]

I don't know what happened.

Sometimes,I hang out with Amelia and I just...feel really warm inside. Not in like a friend way.

I don't know what happened. She's just so...sweet and pretty...

I've known her for a while,so maybe it's normal?

Maybe these feelings will go away after a while...

...

I was in the kitchen,making some eggs,and making sure they don't burn because Bryce dosent like burnt eggs.

I nudge them around with a spatula to avoid them sticking to the pan as they sizzle and cook.

"Whatcha doing?" I heard Amelia from behind me

"Oh I'm making breakfast." I replied.

"At...5 AM?" Amelia asked

"Just so you and Bryce actually have time to eat before you have to go to work...you know?" I say,looking over at Amelia as she smiled at me

"That's really sweet of you to think about us like that,Liam." She says...her voice was always so soft and gentle...it made those feelings feel stronger...

"Oh yeah it's uh...no problem. You've done so much for me." I say,as the eggs finish cooking,and I turn the stove off and set the plates on the table,putting the breakfast on each plate for me,Amelia,and Bryce.

I heard Bryce groan as he sluggishly walked into the kitchen,smelling the food

"Ugh...Liam...are you sleep cooking again...?"

Amelia looking over to Bryce "no,he did It on purpose so we could all eat together."

"...oh." Bryce seems slightly surprised,as he rubbed his eyes,stretching out a little before sitting at the table.

Me and Amelia join him,as we all eat breakfast together.

After breakfast,we all head back to bed...

But...

I remember how it felt cuddling with Amelia on the plane...

I wanted to do it again...but I didn't wanna be weird...

No,just go for it Liam.

I hesitantly stop Amelia before she heads back to her room,before quietly asking

"Hey um...Amelia?"

"Yes,Liam?" She replies,looking at me

"Um...promise you won't...think I'm weird but...could we maybe...cuddle or something..." i asked,mumbling a little

She looked surprised,as she blushed a little,before she smiled timidly and replied "if you want to...sure..." 

Did she also miss cuddling like we did on the plane...?

"O-oh! Okay then..." I follow her back to her bedroom,as we both climbed into her bed.

[POV: Amelia]

I was slightly embarrassed at the idea of cuddling Liam again under normal circumstances,but I did genuinely miss how comfortable he made me feel...and I miss making him relaxed and happy...so I wasn't too upset.

I laid down in the bed,as Liam crawled behind me,wrapping his arms around me in a spooning position. I cuddle up to him as we both relaxed. There were no other noises besides the two of us breathing,and the muffled noises of the city outside.

It was tranquil...we got to sleep in a bed together...it was our choice to be together,nobody else's.

I relished in that thought,honestly. I slowly felt my eyelids getting heavy,as I mumble to Liam

"Goodnight,Liam..." I say,falling asleep

"Goodnight,Amelia..." he replies gently,holding me close to him.

[Bryce POV]

I get up at around...7 AM or something...

I was still pretty tired due to that breakfast thing,but I didn't regret eating. After all,can't work on an empty stomach...

I slowly get up,knowing Amelia has to go to work too,as I slowly make my way over to her room.

I open the door,about to say something when I noticed backpack and her sleeping in the same bed,in a spooning position.

...huh.

Well,it dosent really surprise me,based on the way the two have been acting around eachother...

Kinda glad one of them finally made a move.

...I can let her sleep for a little while,longer,I think,as I close the door to let them rest as I get ready for work.

[THE END.]

[yay! Wholesome!]

[Requested by Sunset_Puzzle]

[spooked cause of something a friend said to me. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.]

[also new NOG chapter btw guys]