🍬🌑|Mouse x spraypaint

[Homeless lovers]

[takes place after they've been kicked off the team and before tnm actually starts]

[TW: alcoholism and stuff]

[POV: Mouse]

I sighed as I helped spraypaint out of the bar we were just kicked out of...it's been difficult since we didn't have a home or place to go,so we usually just wandered. I cared about spraypaint,I truly did. He's been my partner,in crime and out of crime for years now...I hope we'll both be okay soon.

I'm sure we will.

I heard him slurring his words a little as he mumbled to me "mousey...where are...we gooing?"

"Just somewhere to rest,spray." I reply,keeping him close by.

"Oh...that's goood..." he yawned a little.

I chuckle softly to myself...it sounded sadder than I would've liked,but it was alright.

We eventually make it to an empty park bench,as I helped him sit down on it. He immediately flopped over,as I sat next to him,looking at him. He didn't fall asleep yet,as he tugged me a little.

"Yes?" I ask,looking down at him as he looked up at me with a dumb big smile.

"I...looove...you." He said...he was drunk,I knew that...but those words sounded so genuine...

"...do you mean it...?" I say quietly,not sure.

"I do..." he fumbled a little,before he readjusted himself And loosely wrapped his arm around me. He didn't have any ill intent,I could sense that. So I leaned into it a little,as I felt him fall asleep on me.

...he was such an idiot sometimes,but...he was my idiot. I'd never say that to his face though.

...

My idiot...

[The next day]

[POV: Spraypaint]

Ugh...my head was killing me,as I slowly woke up,noticing I was sleeping on a park bench,before I noticed I was...sleeping on top of mouse.

I quickly sat up,staggering a little in surprise And embarrassment.

She heard me,as she woke up "is something wrong...?"

"Oh my gosh...I'm so sorry i- I fell asleep on top of you..." I reply. God I sounded stupid...that was stupid of me!"

"Oh no it's uh...it's alright. You were tired so I just let you..." mouse replied to me.

"Really...?" I reply,surprised.

She shifted a little "uh...yeah." She smiled a little.

"...oh. Well uh...thank you." I reply,fidgeting with my hands.

"No problem."

We both continued to sit together on the bench,happy to be in each others company.

...it was starting to look up a little.

I should probably start working on not getting thrown out of bars for mouse's sake...

[the end!]

[Im slowly dying inside legit so sorry yall so your requests might be slow to release 😭]

[requested by Sunset_Puzzle]