VII. Smoothies*

*Warning: sexual content.

"Nadia, if you keep doing that, i swear I'm going to kick you out". Elijah called from the washroom.

She was currently sitting up on his bed, flipping through all the television channels with a bored look on her face. Nadia chuckled, rolling her eyes. "There's nothing to watch," she complained.

Shrugging although she couldn't see him, Elijah opened his medicine cabinet, pulling out three prescription bottles. "Well, what did you expect? It's day time television for fuck sakes". He unscrewed the cap for all three, taking out two pills from each.

"You're right, but still. There should be at least one decent show on air right now".

He downed one of each, grabbing the last three capsules and flushing them down the toilet. Only taking half the intended dosage wouldn't give the full effects, he was aware of that, but that's what he wanted.

If Nadia weren't there, Elijah wouldn't be taking anything at all. But, he couldn't risk possibly scaring her off.

Although, that didn't necessarily mean he was eager to take his medication either.

Elijah came out the washroom shortly after and rubbed at his damp hair with a small towel. He tightened his grip on the one around his waist when it almost slipped off. Nadia looked up, eyes zeroing in in interest at the sight. "Let it fall," she spoke up.

Smirking, he turned to his drawer, pulling out a pair of boxers. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?" He slid them on over his legs before whipping off the towel, and laughed as Nadia let out a disappointed sigh. "Hey, quit pouting, you horn dog".

"I just missed a free show, of course i'm upset". Nadia dropped the remote, scooting toward the edge of the bed. She got up, "and, if i don't get one," Nadia teasingly rode up her shirt, stopping right beneath her breasts. "You don't get one either".

"Serious?" He asked, biting his lip, eyes trained on her exposed skin.

She nodded, "yeah," scurrying away from him. She slipped into the washroom before shutting the door behind her.

"Tease," he called through the door, making her laugh. Nadia stripped off her shirt and underwear, putting it in his hamper like he told her to. She turned on the shower, waiting for it to warm up before entering.

Nadia moved directly under the spray, letting the water soak her first. The shower drowned out the noise around her, leaving her unaware when Elijah came in the washroom.

He took off the fresh boxers and set them aside, opening the shower door slowly and entering, closing it behind him. Nadia's back was facing him. But, she turned around quickly, wide eyes meeting his amused ones.

"What are you doing?"

"Uh, showering," he spoke in a duh tone, moving under the spray with her.

"But, you just took one".

"You wouldn't take one with me though, so I'm showering again with you".

Nadia eyed him curiously. "Alright, but no funny business".

"I don't much like making promises I can't keep". Elijah brought his hand up to cup the side of her face, his thumb pulling at her bottom lip slightly. He put his other hand on her hip, his grip gradually tightening.

"Eli- " Nadia gasped when he suddenly pulled her forward, their chests now pressed together. He watched how her eye colour darkened just a tad, the way she bit at her bottom lip, and how her nails dug slightly into his shoulder. And, he smiled.